Principal Product Manager – Advertising
At ZoomInfo we encourage creativity, value innovation, demand teamwork, expect accountability and cherish results. If you are a take charge, take initiative, get stuff done individual we want to talk to you! We have high aspirations for the company and are looking for the right people to help fulfill the dream. We strive to continually improve every aspect of the company and use cutting edge technologies and processes to delight our customers and rapidly increase revenues.
As a Principal Product Manager – Advertising, you will work closely with leaders in Product, Engineering, Sales, Operations, and Data Science/Analytics to build-out and iterate on the next generation of our Advertising applications, translate user needs into great user experience and turn complex technology into accessible products.
You’re a great fit for this role if you have a strong technical background, and have worked closely with R&D, product designers, marketing, sales and customer success teams. You know what B2B marketers need to achieve success.You are ambitious, self-starter, able to dive into any area of the business or product. You are excited to work with best in class data to drive marketing and sales alignment through effective advertising. You look at the big picture, and identify opportunities and create delightful capabilities for our customers to win.
As a Principal Product Manager you will:
- Develop strategy for our industry-leading B2B Advertising product
- Establish a shared vision across the company for programmatic advertising by building consensus on priorities that lead to product execution
- Drive product development with a team of world-class engineers and designers
- Define and analyze metrics that inform the success of products
- Understand our strategic and competitive position and deliver Advertising-related products and features that are recognized as best in industry
- Maximize efficiency in a constantly evolving environment where the process is fluid and creative solutions are the norm
- Experience as a product manager working with different sets of clients including executive stakeholders.
- Great communication and presentation skills
- Able to distill product roadmaps into relevant presentations to customers and partners
- Talk to users and support agents, analyze user data, and conduct usability tests to continually improve the product
- Lead certain product areas and relationships across multiple teams.
- 8+ years of experience as a Product Manager/Owner in SaaS companies strongly preferred.
- Ability to communicate end to end product strategy, advocating customer outcomes and articulating business impact to a wide audience from client to executives.
- Apply best practices and processes to effectively ship market defining products.
- Hypothesizing, developing, executing and measuring impact of features in the product roadmap.
- Experience with Real Time Bidding, audience management, and privacy compliance.
- Understanding of the broader Ad Tech ecosystem.
- Familiarity with Account-Based Marketing tactics.
- Ability to use tools (SQL, BI) to measure and make data driven decisions
The US base salary range for this position is $156,800.00 – $215,000.00 + bonus + equity + benefits.
Actual compensation offered will be based on factors such as the candidate’s work location, qualifications, skills, experience and/or training. Your recruiter can share more information about the specific salary range for your desired work location during the hiring process.
We want our employees and their families to thrive. In addition to comprehensive benefits we offer holistic mind, body and lifestyle programs designed for overall well-being. Learn more about ZoomInfo benefits here.
For over a decade, ZoomInfo has helped companies achieve their most important objective: profitable growth. Backed by the world’s most comprehensive B2B database, our platform puts sales and marketing professionals in position to identify, connect, and engage with qualified prospects.
Our mission is to provide every company with a 360-degree view of their ideal customer, empowering each phase of their go-to-market strategy and driving their ability to hit their number.