Product data Analyst | Remotive.com
Moving to a new country is as easy as booking a flight!
Jobbatical.com helps the world work together by making international hiring easier than hiring locally.
Our team is on a mission to increase net talent mobility in the world and the best way of doing that is by making the hardest part of relocating to another country – immigration – ridiculously easy. We have ambitious plans for the future that start with helping hyper-growth startups and global companies scale by taking over employee relocation off their plate, both through our services and now also with our technology platform. And,we live by our motto
On time. Every time. No drama
We’re looking for a Product Data Analyst based in any part of the world. As an integral member of our product data team, you will ensure a seamless experience for Product development and teams by helping them discover insights and make informed decisions.
What will you be doing:
- Using data as a tool to help the Product team make better decisions.
- Support Product development teams with queries and data analysis.
- Build and track product usage metrics to help drive improvements.
- Conduct in-depth analysis to uncover opportunities for improving our products.
- Extract meaningful insights using a variety of data sources: relational databases, front-end analytics tools, clickstream data, etc.
- Present insights and recommendations using high-quality visualizations and concise messaging.
- Break down the problem into segments and derive a pattern for each.
- Develop dashboards to inform business decisions with an emphasis on automation and scalability.
What makes you successful in this position:
- Engineering Graduation (B.Tech)/ Science Graduate with preferable experience working in a fast-paced startup.
- Experience in performing data analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company as an individual contributor.
- Capable to handle complex queries/scripts and comfortable with large volumes of data.
- Experience with segment and funnel analysis in the past.
- Pro-active and Self-starter with a desire to Understand user flows and the systems used for event tracking.
- Ability to write complex queries to extract data from a variety of internal sources.
- Proficiency with BI tools such as Tableau, Looker, or equivalent.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as Python/R preferred.
- Bonus – Experience with Google Analytics, Metabase MixPanel or other front-end analytical platforms a plus.
Our Product team is made up of awesome people; you’ll report to Ankur Agarwal our Head of Product.
We are a remote working company, and it is important to reach your goals from wherever your location is.
We are happy to offer you:
- Company options.
- Possibility to work with passionate professionals.
- International challenges that grow your knowledge and skills.
- 28 working days of paid vacation, 3 YOLO days annually.
- Our perks include wellness support, books, courses, a teambuilding budget, etc.
- Any hardware necessary: Mac, headphones, etc.
- Flexible Work.
- Annual offsite. Karaoke included.
Learn more about the company and the team here: https://jobbatical.com/about