Product Manager – Salesforce Health Cloud/Call Center
We’re looking for an experienced, entrepreneurial Product Manager to help lead the development of Eleanor’s internal technology platform within and surrounding Salesforce Health Cloud. This role will help us assess, recommend, build and deliver a world-class digital experience through the execution and creation of the Eleanor Health experience for our healthcare call center operations team.
This role is critical to the success of Eleanor’s mission by leading the creation, optimization, and automation of internal processes for our healthcare call center operations team(s).
Reporting to Eleanor’s Director of Product and Technical Operations, this role will collaborate closely with internal and external stakeholders across our engineering, data, marketing, and operations teams.
- Collaborate on the execution and creation of the Eleanor Health experience for our healthcare call center operations team(s).
- Own the execution of our CCaaS platform strategy, selection, implementation, and ongoing enhancements. Working alongside an industry leading consultant in telephonic capabilities.
- Demonstrate strong analytical, stakeholder management, project management, and execution skills.
- Demonstrate strong domain knowledge of; best practices in leveraging the tools and creating workflows for healthcare call center operations teams within Salesforce Health Cloud.
- Define and analyze product metrics to inform decision-making and the measurement of success.
- Work with cross-functional teams to facilitate prioritization discussions, gain alignment, and provide transparency and input into the product development process
- Provide thought leadership and help define the product through deep stakeholder partnership, and assessing opportunities using a hypothesis-driven approach focused on delivering outcomes
- Own the Salesforce platform, applications, and product roadmap: set the vision and prioritize solutions that will deliver impactful experiences, product performance, and operational scalability
- Manage the backlog and prioritization of work for execution by our Salesforce engineering team and external partner(s).
- Manage the knowledge library and create documentation that allows for centralization of routine Saleforce maintenance and updates.
- Manage the relationship with our external salesforce partners and engineers.
- Drive product requirements definition, product planning, and product design based on successful experiments to launch new capabilities at scale
- Evangelize roadmaps, prioritization, and new features to internal stakeholders, including executives. Analyze, track and report on success metrics to cross-functional teams.
- Be the voice of our members, staff, providers, and call center reps. Thoroughly understand their needs, including conducting user research and usability testing in conjunction with product designers.
- Leverage user feedback in all its forms to understand how staff and members engage with our products and marketing materials to make better decisions and drive meaningful outcomes for the business
- Partner closely with vendors and stakeholders to devise and execute streamlined product and data integrations
- Lead the ideation, scoping, execution, and launch of new product features
- 3-5 years of experience working in Product Management or related roles within Salesforce Health Cloud.
- A passion for our mission to redefine care for whole health, including; addictions treatment and behavioral health
- Proven track record of launching new products and/or programs from planning to launch
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, high-growth environment, subject to ambiguity
- Self-driven with high customer empathy and a strong focus on execution
- Demonstrated project management skills, leading teams of diverse stakeholders
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate findings/insights clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Demonstrated ability to crunch data and deliver actionable insights
- Technical and analytical aptitude and confidence in obtaining buy-in at all levels and executing on objective outcomes.
- Entrepreneurial mindset who vigorously looks for ways to improve the user experience
- Detail oriented with stellar organizational and leadership skills
- Prior experience in healthcare is required
- Salesforce experience is required
About Eleanor Health
Eleanor Health is the first outpatient addiction and mental health provider delivering convenient and comprehensive care through a value-based payment structure. Committed to health and wellbeing without judgment, Eleanor Health is focused on delivering whole-person, comprehensive care to transform the quality, delivery, and accessibility of care for people affected by addiction.
To date, Eleanor Health operates multiple clinics and a fully virtual model statewide across Louisiana, Massachusetts, New Jersey, North Carolina, Ohio, Texas, and Washington, delivering care through population and value-based partnerships with national and regional payors, employers, and other stakeholders.
If you are passionate about providing high quality, evidence based care for individuals with substance use disorder through an innovative practice, and about building a great business that makes a difference, Eleanor Health is an ideal opportunity for you. We seek highly skilled, motivated and compassionate individuals who take responsibility and adapt quickly to change to join our deeply committed and collaborative team.