Recruiter | Remotive.com
At BioRender, our mission is to accelerate the world’s ability to learn, discover and communicate science. We are passionate about democratizing science communication in order to accelerate scientific discovery and understanding. We’re looking for amazing people to help create the world’s go-to-place and platform where science is communicated. Come join us!
This is a general BioRender Talent Network posting for Recruiters. Though we are not currently hiring for this role, our upcoming 2023 hiring plans include growing our Talent team with both Recruiters and Sourcers. If you are interested in joining our team on our mission to help scientists create and share beautiful, professional scientific figures, please submit your information here and we will reach out to you directly when a role becomes available!
As a Recruiter at BioRender, you’ll join a fast-paced Talent team supporting BioRender’s ambitious growth plans. You thrive in an autonomous environment, get excited about creative and personalized outbound sourcing, and have a natural ability to balance values fit with technical skills when evaluating candidates.
This role is remote-friendly (Canada and US only), and open to intermediate – senior level recruiters with a technical or non-technical focus.
Our ideal fit
- Able to leverage your network and creativity to build a pipeline of A players
- Detail-oriented and efficient
- Empathetic relationship builder with hiring managers and candidates alike
- Thrives in a fast-paced, hardworking environment
- Learn and be able to authentically communicate BioRender’s value proposition
- Onboard quickly onto our systems and processes – we primarily use Lever, Gem, and LinkedIn Recruiter
- Fill assigned roles per quarter across multiple departments through sourcing and managing the inbound funnel
- Maintain high average scores (4-5/5) on candidate experience surveys for your roles
What you bring to the table
- 2-5+ years of in-house recruitment experience at a fast-growing tech company, startups preferred
- Track record of juggling multiple open positions and filling roles with a high hiring bar
- Experience hiring across all teams, or with a focus on GTM (sales, CS, marketing) or Technical (engineering, product, data) roles
- Passion for creating exceptional candidate experiences
- Experience with an ATS (Lever preferred), LinkedIn Recruiter, and Gem or other sourcing tools
Why join us?
- We are mission-driven, and work collaboratively towards our shared vision of improving scientific communication and accelerating scientific discovery: BioRender figures have appeared in more than 16,000 publications!
- It’s a product that users love! We have a world-class NPS and a community of loyal fans. Check out our Testimonials page to see what our customers are saying about us: https://biorender.com/testimonials/
- We are profitable, funded solely by user growth, and growing more than 200% YoY with users in 200+ countries.
- We’re proud that half of our team members are women (including those in leadership positions), and 65% of our team are BIPOC! BioRender is an equal opportunity employer, and an inclusive hiring process and work environment is a part of our DNA
- We’re remote-first and have team members across Canada and the United States. A physical office in Toronto is available, but you have the flexibility to work from anywhere.
- We’re backed by top investors, accelerators, and some of the most successful life science entrepreneurs and philanthropists in the world including Y Combinator, Malala Fund founders, and Fifty Years VC.
- We are committed to building a warm, inclusive, and diverse environment. Check out how we make sure our employees come first.