Regional Recruiter (Manufacturing) | Remotive.com
For over 100 years, BlueScope continues to build on our reputation of quality brands and products, leading technology and a customer-first spirit. Through our global brands, we are one of the largest manufacturers of building solutions in the world. Our diverse, bright and inspired workforce is committed to bettering the communities we serve through breakthrough thinking and innovations. Your goals, ideas and perspective can help shape our future – we look forward to hearing them!
The primary function of the Recruiter is to ensure BlueScope Coaters can attract, recruit, onboard and retain highly talented, diverse employees in line with current and future needs, in a timely and cost-effective manner.
BlueScope is looking for a Remote Recruiter based out of Marietta, Georgia, Middletown, Ohio, or Rancho Cucamonga. The new Recruiter will be visiting the Manufacturing Plant once a month.
The Recruiter will lead the full recruiting cycle in coordination with the HR partners and hiring managers.
- Drive a Zero Harm culture through ‘felt leadership’.
- Responsible for full life cycle recruiting for specified BlueScope Coaters locations, including utilization of the online Recruiting system for job posting, sourcing and interviewing, and post hiring assessment.
- Lead the development of creative recruitment strategies to meet the current and future business needs and upskill the team to achieve talent acquisition goals. Uses traditional and nontraditional resources, such as career fairs, online job fairs, community network events, etc., to identify and attract quality candidates.
- Develop sourcing models and plans to generate talent pools, networks and pipelines; create and execute robust search strategies that will attract the best and brightest talent; calibrate candidates with hiring managers.
- Stay informed of trends and innovative sourcing, recruitment, onboarding and retention process and techniques to ensure competitive state-of-the-art recruiting practices.
- Develop appropriate leading and lagging metrics to measure the performance of BlueScope Coaters talent and acquisition approach, and cost to hire. Monitor the ongoing effectiveness and continuously improve the strategy as required in order to ensure ongoing results. Effectively communicate the metrics to Business Leaders and HR team to ensure we are meeting the needs of the business.
- Completes weekly report on employment activity to Business Leaders and HR to ensure we are meeting the needs of the business.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or relevant experience in lieu of degree
- 3-5 years of relevant experience
- Proven track record of exceptional talent acquisition outcomes including the use of innovative sourcing solutions
- In-depth knowledge of labor market trends
- In-depth knowledge of applicant tracking technology
- Experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Project management capability
Skills & Competencies:
- Sets the strategy
- Makes customer and market decisions
- Drives improvement
- Leads innovation and change
- Drives accountability
- Communicates effectively and manages stakeholders
- Drives for results
- Business Acumen
- Builds relationships
- Manages and measures work
- Motivates and enables others
- Influences and networks
- Develops self and others
The preceding job responsibilities and tasks were designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by associates in this job. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all job duties and responsibilities required of associates assigned to this job. Associates may be required to perform other duties as assigned. Additional job competencies, individual goals, and performance measurements are set at the department level.
The benefits are just as rewarding as the work at BlueScope. To support our goal, we offer a total compensation plan and an outstanding benefits package that includes health insurance, life insurance, short and long-term disability, paid time off, and retirement.
EEO Employer/M/F/Disabled/Protected Veteran
BlueScope is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, status, as a protected veteran, among other things, or status as a qualified individual with disability.