Relations Manager, Talent | Remotive.com
At Viral Nation, we specialize in building social-first ecosystems for brands to connect with the modern consumer journey. Our integrated solutions align strategy, talent, media, and technology with culturally relevant creativity to scale the world’s fastest-growing digital brands. Viral Nation offers a fluid, creative, and growth-oriented environment that will support your ambitions to apply your talents in an open, collaborative, and fast-paced culture. We’re driven to push boundaries and think beyond today to deliver strategies, and we’re just getting started. Our ability to stay at the forefront of the industry has fueled our success and will guide us in paving the path forward.
2021 was a transformational year for Viral Nation, having grown by 200%, and we have even bigger ambitions for 2022 and beyond. While we continuously exceed our goals, we need your help – our success is only as great as our people. Strong performance leads to high expectations, and we must keep raising the bar!
We Constantly Evolve: Embracing change is both an opportunity and a necessity!
Courage: Challenging the norm drives us forward!
Diversity: We strive for excellence and recognize that our differences make us stronger. We respect and seek out the inclusion of differences, realizing we can learn from each other!
Resilience: Adversity is a
Relations Manager Talent has a competitive drive and passion for influencer management. The main objective of this role is to manage Viral Nation Talent recruitment under the guidance of the Director of Creator Relations and President/CGO.
- Sourcing potential Talent recruitment targets through online channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks)
- Negotiating and preparing Talent representation agreements
- Assess Talent by way of objective and subjective criteria to determine revenue potential and
- Manage, qualify, and route inbound talent funnel
- Establish a living database and record of all talent in our network, to be leveraged for procurement and/or monitoring growth for later engagement
- Work closely with the Talent Partnerships Team to establish gaps in our talent inventory
- Provide input for improvement in recruitment processes and best practices
- Foster long-term relationships with Talent and potential recruitment partners
- Liaison with Agents on talent they need to fill their assigned buyers’ consumption needs.
- Strong focus and research skills to identify market trends in real time
- Attend industry events and talent meetings outside of normal work hours.
- Develop and implement processes and efficiencies to allow Viral Nation Talent to grow sustainably
- Demonstrated knowledge of, and prior experience with, analyzing social media metrics
- Prior experience working with talent, digital content creators, and/or influencers
Viral Nation is committed to diversity, equity and inclusion in our agency. Viral Nation welcomes applications from people with visible and non-visible disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the recruiting and selection process.