Remote Ad Operations Specialist at GovAssist LLC
We are GovAssist.com
GovAssist LLC is the leading company specialized in immigration consultancy dedicated to helping individuals travel to the United States, affiliated with the UT law firm GovAssist Legal which provides legal services on immigration matters. We have offered superlative assistance to more than 250000 clients so far, and we are preparing for a business expansion.
GovAssist Legal is a non-traditional legal services provider, authorized to the practice of Immigration Law by the UT Supreme Court’s Office of Legal Services Innovation. We collaborate with leisure travelers, business professionals, private organizations, international managers, investors, artists, and other experts for business and work-related travel visas, while we as well represent individuals in family-based immigration matters, permanent residency, and the United States citizenship.
We seek an Ad Operations Specialist to develop and steward distinct, profitable, targeted advertising campaigns. You will be responsible for the funnel conversion of our clients, overseeing detailed elements of short and long-term digital marketing strategies that will cater to the right audience and help us achieve wider business goals.
THIS ROLE IS NOT OPEN for RETAINERS or AGENCIES!
- Plan and manage advertising campaigns.
- Manage organic and local search engine optimization (SEO).
- Determine a proper advertising medium and execute projects within the approved budget and timeliness.
- Envision the implementation and measurement of the strategy’s effectiveness.
- Coordinate campaign messaging, talking points and planning with staff.
- Lead and make recommendations for conversion rate optimization of landing pages.
- Identify and adjust any area which negatively impacts performance
- Provide comprehensive reporting and analytics throughout the campaign’s duration to ensure campaign pacing and performance
- Establish and implement advertising policies and procedures to achieve sales objectives.
- Develop and coordinate a variety of projects in support of system marketing and communication plans.
- Collaborate with Product and Tech teams to enhance ad-serving solutions, revenue products, and QA/Troubleshooting methodology.
- Coordinate with service line leaders, marketing, sales, and other departments to create engaging experiences for prospective and current customers.
- Manage timely status updates with multiple stakeholders, both internal and external.
- Maintain short-term and long-term visions and strategies for website enhancements.
- Regularly evaluate market competitors and ensure the online appearance is current, informational, creative and best meets customer needs.
REQUIREMENTS and QUALIFICATIONS:
- Proven 6+ years of related experience.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or a related field (Master’s degree is considered a plus
- In-depth understanding of current advertising tools and platforms and proficiency with applicable software and systems.
- Substantial experience in digital analytics
- Impressive attention to detail and exceptional analytical skills.
- Outstanding communicator, with strong organizational skills.
Deliberate action: prior attempting to identify your professional and personal self with our mission, have a forward look by checking our projects: govassist.com, govassistlegal.com, evisa.us.com, travelassist.us.com, visaexpress.us.com.