Remote Administrative & Operations Specialist at SimpleTexting
Posted 1 month ago
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
We are seeking a hard-working Administrative / Operations Specialist to join the Sinch Service Implementation team. You’ll be a dedicated resource to Sinch’s SMB Business Unit, assisting the SimpleTexting, MessageMedia, and Clicksend teams and their North American customers.
You’ll be part of a dynamic multi-location team that helps glue the rest of the company together by performing a wide range of administrative and operational tasks. Specifically, your focus will be working with external service providers to get what a customer wants. For example, if a customer needs assistance acquiring a phone number, you would perform the tasks needed to acquire the number and then pass the number along to another internal team via a ticketing system to ensure it is provisioned. Sinch is a very large company, but you’ll have a unique window into its operations and will be empowered to make things happen.
This is an entry-level position, but prior experience working in company administration or operations is a plus. The ideal candidate will be detail oriented, comfortable quickly switching gears, passionate about helping people, and willing to jump into things at a moment’s notice.
This role is focused on helping our North American customers get access to messaging products and services quickly. Responsibilities may include:
- Coordination and performance of the operational aspects of SMS Messaging Products (short codes, 10DLC and toll-free numbers) for US and Canadian customers, such as ordering, deployment, and reviewing on-going usage
- Communication with teams inside the Sinch Messaging business unit and the Sinch SMB business unit to detail requirements, changes, and service modifications
- Registering campaigns within industry portals and at wireless carriers to ensure compliance and functionality, utilizing both the Sinch messaging platform and 3rd party tools
- Owning external-facing operational aspects related to Sinch service providers to ensure the SMB business unit has a smooth ordering process when interacting with the Messaging business unit.
- At least 1 year of experience working in administration, operations, or similar positions
- Excellent communication skills; you have a strong grasp of English
- Demonstrable critical thinking and creative problem-solving skills
- Extreme attention to detail; you notice everything
- Highly organized; you can manage and prioritize several different projects at once
- Tech savvy; you are proficient learning new software apps, systems, and platforms
- Self-starter; you have a positive attitude and enjoy learning new things
- Experience working in a SaaS company
- Experience using software in the telephony or IT services industry
- Exposure to SMS (messaging) business applications, terminology, and wireless carrier processing processes
- Experience using SaaS applications like Salesforce or Atlassian Service Desk/JIRA
- Remote (based in the USA)
Compensation and Benefits
- Compensation will be based upon current experience and market standards
- This is a full-time position with a set schedule during US daytime hours
- Flexible time off policy
SimpleTexting is the leading web-based platform for SMS marketing and business texting. Our software gives organizations the ability to send marketing campaigns, share important alerts, and provide 1-on-1 customer service using text messages. Thousands of organizations in North America rely on SimpleTexting to connect with their audiences. Our clients include Fortune 500 companies, small businesses, nonprofits, healthcare providers, churches, schools, and more. And with a powerful suite of features that includes segments, autoresponders, data collection and analytics, our platform is designed to help businesses start and scale their engagement through SMS.
SimpleTexting is proudly part of Sinch, a leading global Communication Platform as a Service (CPaaS) provider, offering messaging, voice and video communication solutions to a large global customer base. Sinch’s APIs and platform deal with over 145 billion engagements annually. Enterprise customers include 8 out of 10 of the largest US tech companies by market capitalization, major airlines, banks, retail, e-tail, internet, ride-hailing, parcel delivery companies and more
Our values of Dream big, Win together, Keep it simple and Make it happen are what make us successful on our journey to be the global leader in customer engagement for SMBs, so people who feel a connection to these values and like the pace of a fast-growing global company will easily fit into our team. We are committed to building a company that empowers individuals from a diverse set of backgrounds to be their authentic self and bring their values into their work. We know that the more diverse and inclusive we are, the better our success will be.
If you’re looking for the next opportunity in your career and want to work for a growing tech company, then apply now!