Remote Business Development Coordinator (BDC) at LeadSimple, Inc.
🚀 Want to join a team of A players in an exciting, high-growth, entrepreneurial environment?
We’re a small team solving big problems in the property management industry. Bootstrapped since 2013, we’re passionate about helping small businesses simplify growth and streamline operations, providing the leading CRM in our space.
- Trained and capable to fulfill all aspects of the BDC role as outlined
- Mastered scheduling and relationship management
- Knowledgeable in property management and LeadSimple solutions
- Works closely with Sales and Success teams to ensure we create a “WOW” customer experience from sales through onboarding
- Independently manages the sales pipeline, create statements of work and invoices, and ensures the next right action item sis set on all clients in our pipeline
- Surfaces client feedback in a usable format in Product Prioritization meetings
- Coordinates with prospects by phone and email to set and confirm the next sales activity is taken
- Provides administrative assistance to the Sales Team
- Effectively monitors the sales pipeline
- Ensures consistent internal and external follow up
- Generates statement of work, proposals and invoices, and monitors their progress
- Develops and maintains customer relationships
- Represents the company publicly on phone calls, trade shows, and in client meetings
- Collaborates with the Marketing team prior to events and travel
- Monthly Friday Free Day
- Company Holidays
- Paid Time Off (in addition to the above)
- Monthly Healthcare Allowance
- Yearly Vacation Allowance
- Fun and outcome driven work environment with a smart, hard working team
- Location independence
- Mission driven company and values-based culture
- Starting base pay rate at $22,000 USD per year, possibility of additional commission available
- Embrace learning new technology
- Learn fast
- Communicate crisply
- Proactively seek solutions
- Own the outcome
- Embody emotional maturity
- Bring an optimistic “can do” attitude
- Supply your own internet and smartphone
- [0+ Experience in…]
- Have B2B SaaS experience (preferred)
We have an amazing team of A Players and we’re ready to add more! Selected candidates might have written assessments and multiple interviews with different people. We’ll do whatever it takes to get the right person in the right seat.
If you think you would thrive in the above environment and make an impact for our customers, we’d love to talk to you!
**NOTE: We are not accepting applications in California, Colorado, or New York at this time.
You can do it in an office
You can do it from home
We really don’t care
As long as it’s known 👇
What matters is this…
When the chips are down
And your back is against the wall
Can we count on you to make the right call?
Judgment, intuition, or care by another name
We call it “Owning The Outcome” – because it really is the whole game
Have the customers back, and they will treat you the same
If you can do that
Then we’re birds of the same feather
So come join our team and we’ll make music together.