Remote Customer Success Specialist at Tiller
We’d love to hear from you if you’re enthusiastic and knowledgeable about spreadsheets, both Google Sheets and Excel, have a knack for solving riddles, love helping people, and have an interest in personal and small business finances.
As a Tiller Customer Success Specialist you’re on the frontlines interacting with our customers and helping them troubleshoot issues ranging from a bank data connection gone bad to an N/A error in cell B12 on the Foundation Template. You’ll also be responsible for helping educate customers on the product, answering basic questions like how to sort a large data set in a spreadsheet or sharing ideas and content for how they can customize their spreadsheets to best meet their specific money management needs.
For most customers, you’ll be one of the only people at Tiller they get to know. By joining the team, you’ll be instrumental in growing our strong reputation for a responsive and friendly customer experience that will ultimately empower customers to take charge of their finances and own their destiny.
- You were born a problem solver and you love helping people.
- You’re available Thursday through Monday for a minimum of a 4 hour shift, including Saturday and Sunday.
- You have a working knowledge of Google Sheets & Microsoft Excel.
- You’re so passionate about diving into products that of course you’ll read every help center article.
- You have 1+ years of customer support experience or a background that makes you a perfect fit.
- Up-to-date LinkedIn profile with current and prior work history.
BONUS POINTS FOR
- Background in or passion for personal finances or small business finances.
IN YOUR ROLE YOU WILL:
- Gain a deep understanding of the inner workings of Tiller and our product.
- Spend most hours of your workday in Intercom, our support messaging tool, or Discourse, our community forum, responding to customer and community inquiries.
- Assist in evolving the customer success program at Tiller.
A FEW EMPLOYEE PERKS:
- Work from anywhere
- Awesome, supportive colleagues who know how to have a good laugh together
- A new Mac to help you do your best work.
Tiller is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, age, protected veteran or disabled status, or genetic information.
- Part time or full time hours available
- Health insurance and PTO benefits eligible after full time for 30 days
- Pay starting at $17 per hour. Upon successfully completing training milestones and based on performance reviews compensation will be in the $20 to $23 per hour range, usually within the first 6-12 months.
- This is an hourly position with direct deposit paychecks twice per month.