Remote FREELANCE CONTENT WRITER (ENGLISH, E-COMMERCE) at Seal Commerce
Posted 2 months ago
Why we’re looking for you
We are looking for a Freelance Content Writer to join our editorial team and enrich our website with new blog posts, guides, and marketing copies.
To be successful in this role, you should have experience with digital publishing and generating traffic and leads for new businesses. Please share samples of your work (portfolio or links to published articles) along with your application. (Any applications without samples will not be contacted.)
Ultimately, you will help us reach our target audience by delivering both useful and appealing online information about our company and product: GemPages.
- Writing SEO blog posts based on outlines provided by the in-house team (long-form content)
- Optimizing content following SEO best practices
- Proofreading and editing blog posts from the feedback of the in-house team
- Ensuring all-around consistency (style, fonts, images, and tone)
- Conducting simple keyword research and using SEO guidelines to increase web traffic
- Bachelor’s degree in English Literature, Communications, Business, Marketing or related fields
- Well-research and able to write easy-to-understand content
- Proven experience as a freelancer content writer for technology products
- At least 1 year of SEO Blog writing related to eCommerce, Shopify, SaaS
- Great English writing skills (equivalent to >7.0 Ielts writing)
- Knowledge of the fundamentals of SEO and keyword research
- An eye for detail, grammar, and spotting errors
- A huge plus if you have experience using Shopify, E-commerce Knowledge and Page builders (WordPress), Graphic design (infographic content)
- Salary range: Upto $100/ post (2500 words)
- Learn product-thinking and customer-centric mindset.
- Collaborative and supportive environment
- Young and passionate colleagues