Remote .Net Developer – Reed.co.uk
Role: Software Developer (C#, .Net)
Location: Derbyshire, but 100% remote
Salary: £35,000 – £55,000
Over the past 30 years our client has taken pace in the Fleet Management industry, developing and delivering innovative Software Solutions for a range of World leading companies and organisations. They are renowned for their success in the industry and are the creators of a powerful platform that enables businesses to streamline their operations and improve efficiency.
Their focus is to entice and excite the best talent worldwide, supporting their employees across five regions and providing them the scope and support to develop their skills in a meaningful way, whilst staying at the forefront of the latest technology advancements and using their knowledge in a way that makes a difference.
As a Software Developer, you will be part of a dynamic and collaborative team responsible for creating cutting-edge software solutions, involved in every step of the development process, and working alongside product managers, software developers, and quality assurance engineers to ensure that their software solutions exceed client expectations and contribute to their success.
You will be:
- Working closely within a Scrum team consisting of Product Managers, UX and Technical Architects
- Developing and testing high quality software
- Supporting sprint planning processes and SCRUM release planning
They are looking for developers with:
- 4+ years experience in C#, .Net
- Knowledge of SQL
- 100% remote working
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays + additional day for your birthday
- Private health insurance
- Wellbeing support including access to a Private GP and Counselling
- Pension contributions
- Learning and development plans tailored to your role