Remote Recruiter | Remotive.com
Posted 4 weeks ago
Resilient Consulting Management, Inc. in Raleigh, NC is looking for remote recruiters needed to join our team. Our ideal candidate is attentive, ambitious, and hard-working.
This role is 100% Commission,
You will get $ 100.00 a placement when you start.
We have several on going positions for you to fill. You must be able to make 10 hires a week to meet your weekly goals that we require.
We are willing to train the right person.
Recruiter Job Responsibilities:
- Achieves objectives by recruiting and evaluating job candidates.
- Establishes recruiting requirements by studying organization plans and objectives and meeting with managers to discuss needs.
- Builds applicant sources by researching and contacting community services, colleges, employment agencies, recruiters, media, and internet sites; providing organization information, opportunities, and benefits; making presentations; and maintaining rapport.
- Determines applicant requirements by studying job description and job qualifications.
- Attracts applicants by placing job advertisements, contacting recruiters, and using newsgroups and job sites.
- Determines applicant qualifications by interviewing applicants, analyzing responses, verifying references, and comparing qualifications to job requirements.
- Arranges management interviews by coordinating schedules; arranging travel, lodging, and meals; escorting applicant to interviews; and arranging community tours.
- Evaluates applicants by discussing job requirements and applicant qualifications with managers and interviewing applicants on a consistent set of qualifications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience recruiting in relevant industry environment: Drivers or Construction.
If interested please send your resume.
We are looking forward to hearing from you.