Remote Rust Developer – Reed.co.uk
Senior Rust Engineer
Up to £165k + Share options
Remote from anywhere in Europe
Come work for an exciting and rapidly growing derivatives exchange that is looking for experienced Rust Engineers to join on a fully remote basis – the offices in Amsterdam (can be remote 1 day a week from there if you’d like). The team is the first company to bring exotic derivative products to the crypto world and has found a real niche worth multi-trillion dollars in the traditional financial market.
As a Rust Engineer, you will be:
- Working on challenging and complex problems in Low-Level Rust
- Writing high-quality code that is robust and easy to scale
- You’ll work on building highly complex and globally distributed microservices so having an understanding of distributed systems would help massively.
- Working for a crypto exchange that is actively committed to anti-money laundering technology
- Working in a cutting-edge space with one of the most sought-after programming languages – Rust
We are looking for a Rust Engineer that likes autonomy and is happy to take on responsibility, preferably with experience handling projects from design through to release.
We’ve been closely partnered with the project for about 1 year now, we know the team well and have helped with hiring across other areas of engineering including frontend, devops and product. The team also continually looks to promote from within, they have a track record of taking Engineers on at mid-level and developing them into seniors/ leads.
If you are a Rust Engineer, apply here for a chat!
We aim to provide feedback within 7 days.
Apply now for immediate consideration for this excellent Rust Developer opportunity!
Understanding Recruitment is acting as an employment agency for this Rust Developer vacancy.