Remote Sales Development Representative (f/m/d)
- Working with both inbound and outbound driven leads.
- Acting as the first point of contact with prospective customers, as your excitement, knowledge, and passion will drive new business growth.
- Together with your Account Executive, you will be targeting prospecting for qualified inbound and outbound leads and maintain a high level and quality of daily activity via email, LinkedIn, phone, or at events (virtual or in-person).
- Actively listening and understanding the prospect’s needs so you can best address how Hygraph will add value.
- Understanding the underlying pain points of our prospects, by reading between the lines and happily addressing obstacles to effectively convert prospects into qualified demos and meetings with potential clients.
- Collaborating with our sales and marketing teams to develop new strategies to build a pipeline and consistently over-achieve monthly targets of high-quality opportunities that result in new business.
- Get to know your teammates and your Buddy.
- Training with your Team Lead.
- 3 weeks of training with your Team Lead.
- On your 4th week, you’ll be expected to go through the actual tasks or processes, e.g. prospecting, working with leads, etc.
Our expectations from you
- You love to connect with prospects and have a strong understanding of written and verbal communication in English.
- Proficiency in spoken and written English is mandatory.
- Tons of energy, passion, and enthusiasm.
- Fascinated by technology, and excited about selling groundbreaking products in a fast-paced environment.
- You have excellent time management and prioritization skills.
- A sharp focus on your goals and a solid approach to over-achieving them.
- Hunter and willing to be tenacious and creative when prospecting.
- Willing to learn and implement new sales techniques, open to feedback, and constantly looking for ways to improve.
- Proficiency in spoken and written Spanish.
- Familiarity with HubSpot, Salesforce, or Salesloft.
- Intro call with our People Team.
- Interview with Hiring Manager(s)/Case study if applicable.
- Team Fit call.
- Reference check and Offer.
At Hygraph we’re building the leading GraphQL Federated Content Platform. Our goal is to enable developers and content operators to create, enrich, unify, and deliver content across platforms seamlessly. We are trusted to manage content for teams from over 50,000 organizations like Telenor, Burrow, Gamescom, and Shure. With over $10M in funding from OpenOcean, Peak, and Paua Ventures, you will be part of a remote-first and globally distributed team of over 60 colleagues, committed to working collaboratively, transparently, and passionately.
Working at Hygraph
- Our teams are passionate about our product.
- Self-motivation, trust, and collaboration is the driving factor for our success.
- We believe in a remote-first approach where everyone is encouraged to do their best from wherever they are and work together with transparency, accountability, and ownership.
- We have a workstation budget to support the remote work on top of providing the latest company IT equipment (e.g. Macbook).
- We are curious, risk-takers, and we experiment with our ideas and make things happen.
- We work together to provide optimal solutions for our users and adapt to the people and market needs.
- Our flexible working model encourages us to work according to what works best for us and maintain an excellent work-life balance.
- We learn continuously through feedback and have a yearly learning budget to attend training and conferences.
- We are an international and friendly team spread across 17 countries, coming together once a year for our annual off-site/retreat.
Hygraph is an equal opportunity employer committed to hiring people with diverse backgrounds. We believe that diversity, unique experiences, qualities, and different cultures enrich our workspace’s productivity and promote innovation and creativity.