Remote Sales Development Representative (German) at BeforeCrypt Ltd
Posted 2 months ago
Are you a super motivated person interested in sales and business development?
We are a fully remote cybersecurity company and we are looking for a motivated person with experience in sales and great people skills to join our team as a Sales Development Representative.
Great news – this position doesn’t require any prior knowledge in the cybersecurity field. You can become a part of our incredible team of professionals and contribute to the fight against cybercrime – we will be happy to teach you! Our company is fully remote and we believe in working hard, playing hard, learning from mistakes and being kind to each other. Continuous development, agile working and trust are our pillars.
As part of our team you will:
- Advise potential customers (B2B) in initial meetings
- Create individual offers and conclude sales contracts
- Work on our social media outreach
- Educate customers and prospects about our products and services
- Work towards expanding our customer base and building partnerships
- Learn and use sales processes to maintain your sales standards at the highest level
- Continue to grow knowledge of our products and target markets
This is a fully remote position with a flexitime working model, with preferable time zones being from CET -2 to CET +2.
Through your work, you will help our clients cope with the emergency situation of a cyber attack and contribute to the growth of our young company.
At BeforeCrypt, we place MUCH MORE emphasis on work ethic, willingness to learn, and past results than your degree and grade point average. Have you achieved results in a similar role in the past? If so, that’s exactly what we’re looking for.
So you can apply even if you don’t meet the items listed below. Just convince us in your application why we should still consider you.
You are a perfect fit for us if you…
- Have at least 1 year of sales experience
- Speak fluent English and German and have a clean and error-free written expression
- Are persuasive, empathetic, articulate and have great people skills
- Have a quick grasp of concepts and a high level of discipline
- Are confident in presenting to high-level execs
- Have an affinity for IT and are basically familiar with IT systems in companies (or are willing to learn them)
- Willing to educate yourself on cyber security trends (focus: ransomware)
- Want to be a part of a growing company and contribute to its success
Benefits and Perks
Our base compensation (fixum) for this position is €24,000 per year with additional variable compensation based on your sales success. Your total salary is determined by your success and is on average in the range of €50.000 – €70.000 per year (no cap on sales or commissions).
It also includes the following benefits:
- Great working atmosphere: We spend a large part of our lives at work. This makes a pleasant and relaxed atmosphere all the more important. The way we interact with each other is very collegial and informal. We all pull together and motivate each other to achieve our best performance and grow personally.
- Work from anywhere: Your workplace is your living room, a nice café or the creative coworking space around the corner. Our company operates 100% remotely and thus offers you incredible flexibility in your everyday life.
- Professional and personal growth: We believe in continuous development and support you with courses, learning material or anything else needed. Your development and growth is our success.
- Job security: Every employee we hire is expected to grow with us over the long term. We know how valuable your experience is over time on our team.
- Leading-edge equipment: For your remote work, we provide you with a powerful laptop and additional equipment, so that the work is always fun and fast.
- Paid time off: We know how important it is to take time off work and recharge, we value your physical and emotional well-being.
- Participation in team events: We organize a live event 1-2 times a year at different locations in Europe. Get to know your colleagues better, improve our team with your input, enjoy the amenities of the respective location and above all: have fun!