Remote Technical Support Engineer at FirstPromoter
Posted 1 month ago
FirstPromoter helps SaaS and other subscription businesses to easily launch and manage their referral and affiliate programs. We’re one of the top affiliate tools in the market, with hundreds of clients worldwide, ranging from small one man startups to companies valued at $4 billion. We launched 5 years ago, fully bootstrapped and highly profitable since then.
We’re looking for a highly skilled Technical Support Specialist that will ensure the happiness of our users as well as of keeping an up to date help-center. Through your daily conversations with our users, you’ll understand their needs and concerns, helping them solve their issues and suggesting improvements to our team.
Since we’re at the beginning of our journey, you’ll play a big role in shaping the future of our company, that’s why having initiative, being reliable and driven it’s essential for us.
- answer our users queries in a timely, accurate and emphatic manner via live-chat and emails
- help users integrate FirstPromoter into their website and troubleshoot integration issues
- proactive outreach to new trials or existing users and provide on-boarding support assistance, guiding them through our features
- assist our front-end developers and customer success manger on various tasks if needed
- occasionally jumping on ad-hoc calls with customers to quickly fix issues, as necessary
- review new customers’ website to check if their tracking code is integrated properly
- provide occasional demo calls to potential customers or quick screenshare videos to help users
- improve our help documentation with new articles, tutorials, how-to videos etc
- improve our technical documentation, like API or integration section with new or updated articles / tutorials
- gathering customer feedback and sharing it internally to improve the product and/or establish better support practices
- build and maintain integrations with different platforms
- continuously learn about our industry and our product to become a subject matter expert that our users can rely on
- Encouraging customer advocacy through internal NPS surveys, external reviews, case studies, testimonials, and referrals
- Analyzing customer data and helping them discover aspects of the product that are most beneficial to them
- Keeping customers updated on changes to the product they’re using, new features and new products they might find useful
What we’re looking for
- minimum 2 years experience working for a SaaS company on a customer facing role
- a friendly, emphatic and patient person. You take time to understand a customer’s needs and know that patience and understanding are the most important ingredients in helping a customer with their concerns.
- tech-savy, ability to quickly grasp relatively complex user flows and experience working with different type of software applications
- any knowledge about affiliate marketing, sales funnels and billing platforms is highly appreciated
- 1-2 years experience with front-end frameworks (React, Vue, etc)
- good understanding of REST APIs
- Ruby/Rails and server-side frameworks knowledge a big plus
- Solid understanding of website/internet technologies and ability to debug using browser tools
- fluent in spoken and written English
- ability to keep up with live chat support
- a big plus if you already worked with Intercom
- remote work only – we are where you are!
- flexible work schedule – Freedom & flexibility; fit your work around your life
- great working environment that values the importance of work life
- being able to work directly with the founder
- paid time off for any public holidays in your own country
- 1 day off for your birthday
- 21 vacation days per year fully paid