Remote UX and Design Focused Senior Front-end Developer at Drive Commerce
Posted 1 month ago
Time zones: EST (UTC -5), CST (UTC -6), MST (UTC -7), PST (UTC -8), AKST (UTC -9), HST (UTC -10)
HOW TO APPLY
Our platform is used as a foundation for high-end 2D and 3D configurators across industries such as footwear, golf, apparel, or accessories; while an AI-based recommender helps shoppers to pick the best product for them.
You will work closely with the core product team to help with implementations and platform development of our products:
- Build high-quality interactive product configurators with our Customizer platform.
- Work with clients and designers to create guided shopping experiences — quizzes and product recommenders.
- Help improve our products’ UX.
- The passion for UX and interaction design
- The attention to detail (pixel-perfect design is still a thing!)
- Hand-on experience with Vue, Nuxt, Pinia/Vuex
- We use good old SCSS and Tailwind on various projects
- Know 3D rendering techniques using ThreeJS or BabylonJS? Fantastic!
- Experience deconstructing designs in Photoshop, Illustrator, Figma, Zeplin
- Understanding of the complete landscape of modern web standards: browsers, development for mobile devices, accessibility
- While primarily being a front-end role, some full-stack or back-end exposure is very welcome (Front-end looks wrong because of the bad data? Can you script a quick CSV generator to fix up some simpler issues?)
- Curiosity to learn new technologies and new skills
- Prior E-commerce experience is nice-to-have
We are a remote-only company (US-only, ET, CT, MT, PT timezones) and offer a competitive salary and benefits such as health, dental, vision, or a device stipend.
Expended compensation range depending on the experience: $140-160K/year
Learn more about our team and clients at our site: https://www.drivecommerce.com
HOW TO APPLY
Tell us why you like front-end, and brag about UX heavy projects that you’ve built.
Got an interesting GitHub or CodePen profile? Please share!
And of course don’t forget your resume.