Sage Intacct Implementation Consultant | Remotive.com
Tablespoon is the leading Sage Intacct partner specializing in the restaurant and hospitality industry. Recognized by Sage for our commitment to our clients, we are proud to serve successful restaurant and retail concepts of all shapes and sizes (from independents to national franchises) and are growing very rapidly, as demand for modern technology solutions and industry-specific financial expertise accelerates coming out of the pandemic.
Why choose Tablespoon
- More flexibility and balance. We are 100% remote and offer the flexibility to find balance between work and your personal schedule.
- Culture of innovation. As a small but rapidly growing firm, we operate more like a startup than a traditional consulting firm. Innovation, agility, and continuous improvement are at our core.
- Growth. Through one-on-one coaching, training, and ongoing feedback, we help you develop the skills and experience necessary to grow your career in consulting.
- Opportunity to make an impact. Our solutions help transform the way our clients work, enabling more healthy and sustainable growth.
As an Implementation Consultant in our Sage Intacct practice, you will work directly with clients implementing Sage Intacct cloud accounting software with high customer satisfaction and successful customer adoption. In this role, you will develop subject matter expertise in Sage Intacct and become a trusted advisor to restaurant groups looking to modernize and improve performance in finance and accounting.
This position requires multi-tasking, solution defining, data loading, and hands-on configuration of the software. Other responsibilities include providing training to clients, responding to support issues, building reports and dashboards, and helping improve our professional services delivery process and tools.
Prior work experience in accounting is a requirement for this position. Previous experience with Sage Intacct is not required, but experience in restaurant/hospitality accounting and industry-specific software applications (Restaurant365, Compeat, etc.) would be a huge plus!
What you’ll do:
- Configure and implement Sage Intacct accounting software, following our prescriptive implementation methodology resulting in in-scope/on-budget/on-time delivery, high customer satisfaction, and successful customer adoption
- Consult with clients to analyze, define, and document accounting workflows and functional requirements for the implemented solution
- Develop and maintain expertise in Sage Intacct features and functionality applicable to the restaurant and hospitality industry
- Perform accounting data conversions from various accounting systems (i.e. QuickBooks) to include data cleansing, data mapping, translations, validation, testing, and review
- Design and build restaurant industry specific key performance indicators, reports, and dashboards
- Conduct training for client end-users at all levels of the client organization
- Respond to client technical support issues and own the successful resolution of support tickets
- Work in a team-oriented environment and collaborate with Senior Consultants and practice leadership to ensure successful project delivery
- Deliver prompt, concise, and friendly communication to build trust and long-term relationships with clients
- Provide exceptional customer service to client personnel and internal team
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or MIS
- CPA, CMA, or PMP certification is preferred
- Two (2) + years’ experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Consulting and implementing Sage Intacct, Restaurant365, NetSuite, Microsoft Dynamics, or similar SaaS financial applications for multiple clients
- Full-cycle accounting experience with financial close responsibility in the restaurant/hospitality industry
- Client Accounting Services (CAS) role in a CPA firm or restaurant accounting firm
- In-depth understanding of accounting standards, general ledger/subledger concepts, and financial close procedures
- Advanced proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, VLOOKUP’s, macros, etc.) for efficient data mapping, integration, and migration of customer data
- Ability to work effectively and professionally with employees at all levels of a client’s organization, including executive leadership
- Self-motivated with excellent organization, communication, and collaboration skills
- Excellent attention to detail, written and verbal communication, and high personal quality expectations
- Ability to successfully multi-task across projects, customers, and internal activities
- Highly enthusiastic, proactive, positive-minded, customer-focused, and service-oriented
- Ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
What we offer:
- Base salary with bonus potential
- Group medical, dental, and disability benefits
- 401k plan with company match
- Work from home stipend
Since Tablespoon is a virtual firm and this is a remote position, the successful candidate will also need:
- A secure place to work from home with no interruptions
- A reliable high-speed internet connection
- Ability to work independently and self-manage competing priorities and deadlines
- Strong technology skills and experience working with modern business SaaS applications and communication tools (Zoom, Microsoft Teams, Box, etc.)
- Must be comfortable communicating and meeting with clients and team members in a virtual environment (including frequent video meetings)
- Ability to travel periodically for conferences and team meetings
All applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship.
Tablespoon LLC is an equal opportunity employer. For more information about our firm, please visit our website at www.tbsp.com.