SAP Support Consultant (SAP FICO)
Job title: SAP Support Consultant (SAP FICO)
Location: UK based remote
Salary: Excellent basic salary DOE, on-call, private healthcare, pension, 24 days holiday, your birthday off, life insurance 4x annual salary, 1x volunteer day per annum, yearly charity donation (MAC), plus more!
The role overview:
To delight our customers by exceeding their expectations in all aspects of support and service. The Config Team is an experienced and trusted SAP Support partner. Our Support Consultants are critical for managing and delivering day to day client requirements including Service Requests, Incident Resolution, Problem Management and Minor Changes aligned to ITIL Methodology and Service Level Agreements.
Candidates from end-user backgrounds with limited exposure to configuration are also being considered. Please apply to find out more.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- To own SAP support related activities across different SAP modules, primarily within SAP Finance related modules.
- Support of other technologies including the range of The Config Team products and mobile technology.
- Liaise with 3rd parties on issue resolution as required.
- Continually monitor and complete team tasks and activities to ensure prompt delivery of the highest standard.
- Where appropriate and working with Senior Consultants you may be required to assist with client workshops and requirement gathering sessions.
- Assist the team with the coordination and delivery of client demonstrations.
- Keep up to date with the latest SAP technology.
Required Skills, Experience and Knowledge
- Experience of supporting the SAP FICO modules.
- Functional and configuration experience within SAP Finance and Cost Controlling (FICO).
The Config Team:
We are a leading SAP Consultancy, with a people-centric and collaborative culture focused on employee well-being, learning and development and creating an excellent place to work for our people. We aim to delight customers by providing exceptional support for SAP systems.
Why apply for this position with The Config Team?
- SAP Gold Partner Status
- Investors In People Gold Accredited
- State of the art home office equipment provided
- Excellent career progression and L&D opportunities available
- You will be surrounded by friendly and supportive skilled SAP Consultants
- Opportunities to assist with project based work and work with different customer systems including S/4 HANA.
Find out more about Life At The Config Team on Glassdoor where we our proud to say employees rate us 4.9 / 5 stars! https://www.glassdoor.co.uk/Overview/Working-at-The-Config-Team-EI_IE1831019.11,26.htm
The Config Team values:
Customers – Results – Innovation – Skills – People – Teamwork
If you would like to find out more, we would love to hear from you soon. Please submit your CV.