Senior Backend Software Developer | Remotive.com
DrivenIQ is a data intelligence disruptor! Using localized data, and geo-based intel, we know who is in market, ready to buy, and we can ensure that organizations or agency partners align their media spend & advertising platforms with true data to drive effective ROI for the client.
Developed with business owners and ROI in mind, DrivenIQ has developed proprietary disruptive ad serving technology that enables our data to be far more effective, and efficient for all our clients. As a cool emerging tech start up, DrivenIQ is finding great success, and is scaling nationally.
We believe in approaching each project as a potential industry game-changer. Because of that, we support our clients comprehensively, going far beyond the code. Combining product UI/UX and tech expertise with the understanding of business needs, we ensure that the products and customers succeed on the market.
We are looking for Software Engineers who will not only support us with their knowledge but, most of all, fit into our team and follow our same values.
- Want to grow and learn new things continually,
- Value the freedom to make your own decisions and find the best solutions to the problem,
- Prefer trust over control,
- Take responsibility for your actions,
- Like to act as a team, exchanging knowledge and experience,
- Feel good in a family atmosphere, with a flat organizational structure,
- Have a sense of humor,
- And want to create amazing products that our stakeholders love.
…then apply now!
What you’ll do:
- Design and build web applications and products for a fast-growing start-up.
- Building services with APIs connected to a variety of databases, message queues, and third-party services.
- Improve the quality of code with tests, code quality tools, and code reviews.
- Build and deploy your software with automation tools to cloud or dedicated servers.
- Participate in stand-ups, sprint plannings, retrospectives, and demos with co-workers and clients.
- Attend tech meetups, conferences and writing blog posts.
- Gather requirements and suggest how to best answer the company needs.
What you’ll need:
- Good understanding of algorithms, data structures, object-oriented design, test-driven development, automated testing, continuous integration, and deployment.
- Experience with UNIX environments (Linux, Mac).
- Good verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Systems or Computer Engineering advanced studies or degree.
- Able to work full time from any of the time zones in the United States.
- Must have a passion for learning new technologies.
Technologies that you should have a minimum of 3 years of experience in:
- GraphQL, Apollo Server
- MongoDB, MySQL, Elasticsearch
- Serverless framework
What you can expect:
- Everything necessary for your development: engaging projects, experienced and fun co-workers, and a lot of independence and autonomy.
- Clearly defined goals and career path: Regular One-On-One and Performance Review meetings.
- Work-life balance: actual flexible working hours.
- Great, open, and friendly atmosphere: flat organizational structure, direct and honest communication, success celebrations and birthday celebrations.
What We Offer:
- Medical, Vision and Dental plans available
- Short & Long Term Disability plans available
- Complimentary $25k Basic Life Insurance
- Unlimited PTO
- Competitive Pay
- Learning and growth opportunities
- Remote work – work comfortably from your home
This job advertisement in no way states or implies that these are the only duties and responsibilities to be performed by this employee. A full job description will be provided if and when a job offer is presented. The employee will be required to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties and responsibilities upon the request of a supervisor.
DrivenIQ is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities, women, veterans, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.