Senior Business Analyst | Remotive.com
Who is Sharesource?
We are a social enterprise that exists to bring global opportunities closer to smart individuals. We want companies to be able to successfully grow their business by accessing the talent they need to fuel that growth, wherever they may be in the world. We want people to find success in their career and be part of a company that they can be proud of.
Each and everyone of our employees is an ambassador of Sharesource. We are committed to carry out, live out, and communicate our values and culture as a company. We hope to create a positive impact in every way imaginable.
What are we looking for?
We’re currently searching for an experienced business analyst to help guide our organisation into the future. From researching progressive systems solutions to driving agile software development processes, our ideal candidate is a detailed planner, expert communicator, and top-notch analyst. They should be wholly committed to the discovery and development of innovative solutions in an ever-changing digital landscape. You will be directly reporting to the CTO.
What are you expected to do?
- Partner with other stakeholder teams across business units (i.e., sales, implementation, support) to develop necessary analysis and documentation in a collaborative way, communicating effectively and efficiently with front-line, managerial, and executive teams
- Conducting agile ceremonies including stand-up, retrospective, capacity planing on a continuing basis, and improving existing processes, including the delivery of team velocity and other agile reports to all appropriate parties
- Author and update internal and external documentation, and formally initiate and deliver requirements and documentation
- Develop meaningful and lasting relationships with partners for optimised systems integration, and respond to questions and concerns from managers and executives with supporting research and recommendations
What’s cool about this job?
- Work with a provider of market leading products and services to the Australian retail industry. They make retailing more profitable and everything they develop, implement and support is driven by this goal.
- Improve your technical skills further by learning from people who combined industry knowledge with reliable technologies to create products that deliver significant financial benefits to clients.
You’ll be a great fit if:
- 7+ years of proven commercial experience in an analytics and systems development capacity
- Practical experience generating process documentation and reports
- Excellent communicator with the ability to translate data into actionable insights
- Proven experience in Agile software development practices
- Bachelor’s degree in IT or Computer Science or similar educational background
We will be absolutely thrilled if:
- Working knowledge of Atlassian products suite, including Jira and Confluence
- Capabilities in project and user acceptance test management
- Development of innovative and impactful systems solutions
- Highly proficient technical writing capabilities
- Bonus: Certified Scrum Master
- Bonus: Experience with Retail data processing systems
What you get from joining us:
- Above market salary
- HMO coverage plus 1 free dependent
- Monthly personal coaching and regular training events
- Cool and interesting clients to work with
- Warm and friendly working environment
- Be empowered to be a leader or an expert in your field
- Flexibility to work from home
Your Recruitment Journey:
- The whole process takes about 2-4 weeks.
- There will be 3-4 interviews and a possible assessment from our client. You will undergo an initial interview, a culture interview, and 1-2 interviews with our cool clients. This will run for about 1-2 weeks but we will let you know if we need to ramp it up. Be yourself and have fun.
- We will constantly communicate with you as to the development of your application. You can also directly communicate with us to ask us about the status of your application.
- If all goes well, we will ask you to complete the reference check and provide other necessary requirements so we can offer you the job right away
At Sharesource, we believe that the uniqueness of each and every individual adds huge value to any organisation. As a social enterprise, we are committed to building a global organisation that attracts and leverages diversity in our team, and strives for respect and inclusion throughout our workplace and in the communities we serve.
We hire without any bias towards race, color, sex, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, pregnancy, or any other protected characteristic as outlined by federal, state, or local laws.