Senior Copy Writer | Remotive.com
At Fors Marsh, we combine the power of science and strategy to improve people’s lives. Each day, we work with institutions and organizations that seek to disrupt markets, understand and influence behavior, drive action on a national scale, and create positive impact. Our approach extends far beyond our client portfolio—as a certified B Corporation and a 2020 Greenbook Top 50 Market Research Company, we make a difference in our community through corporate-sponsored employee volunteer programs and pro bono partnerships with values-aligned nonprofits. Most importantly, as a 2019-2022 Top Workplace, we are committed to putting people first and foster a culture that reflects that commitment. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and we celebrate diversity and inclusivity as the foundation of a healthy, successful, and innovative work environment. Join us, and together we can work to ensure a better tomorrow.
Fors Marsh is looking for an exceptional Senior Copywriter with a conceptual mind and track record of delivering innovative work with outstanding results. This new role, and several others in the creative team, including Executive Creative Director and Senior Creative Director, signify a new era for creative at Fors Marsh. The Senior Copywriter will help define the Fors Marsh brand, establish standard of excellence and assert copy as distinct craft within the organization. The ideal candidate will be a confident presenter, comfortable collaborating with a team of designers, art directors and creative directors, as well as working with motion designers, photographers, directors, and agency partners to deliver purpose-driven content, campaigns and experiences that drive action. If you have a strong portfolio and are as passionate about the work as the change you want to see in the world, we are looking for you.
- Develop captivating campaigns and disruptive ideas
- Actively push digital experience and engagement tactics
- Understand the importance of strategy and how to translate it
- Write for all forms of media, including manifestos, scripts, search, digital and content
- Adapt voice and style to projects and audiences
- Distil complex ideas into easily understood language
- Effectively present concepts and ideas
- Establish strong client relationships
- Mentor and lead junior creatives
- Support the evolution of FMG’s own branding and voice.
- 7+ years of experience as a Copywriter or a related role (at an agency or in-house creative team)
- Online portfolio or samples of work demonstrating well crafted, strategic, results driven work.
- Experience with a range of digital platforms.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- Deep experience doing beautiful, smart campaigns.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen and consent to a full background check due to our federal contract requirements.
Our benefits typically meet or exceed our competitors’ packages. Ways we are unique?
- Ability to make an impact on people’s lives, both internal and external to the organization.
- Top-tier health, dental, vision, and long and short-term disability coverage all covered at 100% for employee coverage.
- Remote work.
- Our company culture, which values balance and allows each employee to take leave as they require it to balance the responsibilities of both their work and home lives without worrying about depleting their available leave hours.
- We provide a floating holiday bank so you can celebrate the days you value.
- Generous matching retirement contributions and no vesting period starting the third month of employment.
- Dedicated training and development budgets to expand your expertise and grow your skillset.
- You can volunteer your way with paid time off.
- You can participate in Fors Marsh staff-led affinity groups.
- Our employees receive product and service discounts through the certified B Corp network.
Salary: $98,000 – $116,000
Location: Remote Ok, Local to Washington, D.C. Area Preferred, United States residents only