Senior Data Engineer | Remotive.com
Collective[i] is a pioneer in digital sales transformation providing companies with critical intelligence that is essential for sales teams to compete and succeed in the modern age. Our mission is to fuel global prosperity by enabling companies around the world to forecast, optimize and grow revenue.
We are looking for a Senior Data Engineer who enjoys building applications to handle global scale. You will work closely with engineering, operations, and product to deploy new applications on our data infrastructure, refactor remaining legacy elements, and design new features for our products. This position requires someone who is passionate about big data technologies, a strong problem-solver, a team collaborator, and has a growth mindset.
- 10+ years of experience with Open Source, Big Data technologies
- Experience with the Hadoop Cloudera or similar technologies
- 5 years experience with Scala Spark
- 7 years experience with messaging systems such as Kafka
- 10 years experience with SQL/NoSQL technologies
- 7 years experience with developing oozie/airflow workflows
- Experience building secure, highly-scalable, reliable, and performant big data platforms to consume, integrate and analyze complex data using a variety of open-source platforms and tools
- Familiarity with cloud computing infrastructure (e.g. AWS, GCP) and considerations for scalable, distributed systems
- Prior experience with analytical tools, languages, or libraries
- Experience with architecting, designing and implementing very large scale data intelligence solutions around Snowflake Cloud Data Warehouse is a plus
- Strong communication skills and ability to interact with our business, product, and development teams
- Team first mindset with a sense of pride and ownership for what we accomplish
- Collaboration with other teams to solve complex problems
Who you are working for – About Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is a remote-first company on a mission to fuel global prosperity, helping companies around the world forecast, optimize and grow revenue. Our applications and network support highly productive, enlightened teams with everything they need to work smarter and win more.
We are a global team of committed scientists, developers, sales, finance, client success and marketing professionals who passionately believe that Collective[i]’s network and applications are dramatically transforming enterprises and improving the working lives of the people and companies we support.
We are recruiting for exceptional talent looking to join our team of A-players all committed to building a company that makes a difference. Our core values help shape our culture: We are curious. We are direct. We deliver. We succeed together. We strive for the extraordinary. If you enjoy a challenge, thrive in a fast paced environment and welcome the opportunity to work with amazing humans operating on the bleeding edge of innovation, Collective[i] is the place for you.
More about Collective[i]:
Collective[i] is passionate about using ML, RPA and other AI technologies along with a network to automate the myriad of tasks that distract sales professionals from selling and provide timely intelligence that helps to grow revenue. Our revenue optimization engine is one of the most transformative technologies to hit the enterprise since CRM. Founded and managed by the early teams behind LinkShare (purchased for $425m) and Overstock (NASDAQ:OSTK), Collective[i] is a private company headquartered in NYC. We are proud to be a 100% remote company.
Information about the founders: