Senior Data Migration Associate | Remotive.com
Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, Mirador, LLC combines powerful data science and deep financial expertise to provide best-of-breed financial reporting services for U/HNW investment portfolios. We are a firm in the Wealth Management industry that supports the performance-reporting requirements of Family Offices, Wealth and Asset Managers, and Foundations throughout the United States, Western Europe, and Latin America. We are expanding rapidly with new clients and offerings, and as such are staffing to meet the need. Our firm is at the intersection of finance and technology.
There’s a difference between being a part of an industry and taking an active role in reimagining it. Our team is fundamentally changing one of the world’s largest growing industries—financial reporting. Other companies may offer similar services, but we have no true competition. To learn more about the benefits of working for Mirador, please visit our website.
We seek a detail-oriented professional with 5-7 years of experience at a Wealth Management firm, Financial Services firm or family office. You must be comfortable working in a dynamic, performance-driven, fast-paced environment, and committed to delivering a high-quality, accurate product on a time-sensitive basis. Your daily activities will be diverse, from working on complex data migration to on-board clients to a variety of technology platforms to project management, client support, and supporting the senior data migration specialist. The role is a mix of finance and technology.
- Works with clients and internal teams to ensure data conversation is accurate, timely, and repeatable
- Provides project management for large data conversation projects, identifying stakeholders and providing timely communication & updates
- Develop and strengthen client relationships
- Serves as resource to internal and third-party team members on escalated issues and analyzing and designing specifications for less experienced team members
- Work as part of a team to prioritize individual and communal work to ensure all projects are completed on time and to detailed specifications
- Establish operational effectiveness through the development/adoption of policies, procedures, and controls
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 5+ years of IT or business/industry-specific work experience. 3+ years of business data migration experience plus solid experience in systems analysis, structured analysis, or methods and procedures
- Working knowledge and experience with Data Management areas in terms of architecture, Extract Transform and Load processes, and Data Movement processes both in batch and on demand
- SQL and Database knowledge
- Project management experience, including reporting to internal and external partners & clients
- Excellent customer relation skills and the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships
- Experience with RIA/Wealth Management Policies, Procedures and Client Service
- Proactively assess and act upon client and company needs
- Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines
- Critical thinkers, that possess strong-problem-solving skills and an ability to summarize information clearly and concisely, both written and verbally
- Devotion to collaboration and ability to thrive in a team environment while working independently
- Ability to learn quick & adapt to an expanding environment
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program
Competitive compensation based on qualifications.
Mirador is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mirador is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. By submitting an application for this position, I confirm that the information in the application and on my resume is accurate.