Senior Director of People Operations
About Your Role:
The Senior Director of People Operations is a key member of the Sendoso’s leadership team that will oversee global people operations, encompassing both our human resources and recruiting departments. You will design and support an infrastructure that supports attracting best-in-class talent while promoting a healthy, values-driven culture.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead strategy and execution across key people operation decisions, including but not limited to: hiring plans, compensation, benefits, training and development, labor relations, recruiting, and employee retention.
- Establish and mature foundational HR policies, processes, procedures, and tools/systems to optimize organizational efficiency and provide a strong employee experience.
- Monitor and analyze metrics (e.g., attrition, number of new hires, eNPS) and feedback loops that guide decisions on how Sendoso can maximize success and well-being of its employees.
- Oversee all compliance activities across Sendoso’s global employment footprint.
- Create and actionize initiatives that cultivate a strong, vibrant company culture that reflects the company’s core values and social responsibilities (e.g., DE&I, philanthropy, sustainability)
- In collaboration with our management team, anticipate future organizational needs to stay ahead of the curve and proactively maintain position as a top startup to work for.
What You’ll Bring:
- 7+ years of experience in roles demonstrating ability to lead and build out high-caliber HR organizations
- 7+ years of experience overseeing talent acquisition and recruiting teams
- Deep expertise across best practices in International Human Resources Management
- Broad understanding of employment law, recruitment and selection, employee relations, compensation, and benefits
- Experience working with distributed, multi-cultural teams
Who You Are:
- You’re a seasoned people leader with demonstrated experience scaling HR and recruiting departments with global footprints.
- You should embody a data-driven yet human-centric mentality across their decision-making and leadership.
How We work
• We work sane, sustainable and flexible working hours.
• We offer “take what you need” PTO, and have a genuine, supportive culture around work life balance and boundaries.
• We are consistently building, refining and automating processes to aid our work; we encourage each team member to propose and adopt new technologies, frameworks, and processes that make us more effective as an organization.
• Some of us work near or in corporate offices (pandemic permitting) but many of us work remotely full time.
• You are empowered to choose the environment that maximizes your happiness, engagement and ability to reach our shared goals.
• We provide comprehensive benefits to reward and support our employees.
Who We Are
Sendoso is the leading Sending Platform that delivers modern direct mail, personalized gifts, eGifts, and other Physical Impressions™ at scale. This makes it possible to build stronger, deeper, and more trusted relationships that move everything up and to the right! We’re a Series C company with $154M in venture capital funding with more than 800+ customers and 20,000 active users. Our award-winning Sending Platform connects online and offline experiences via cloud software, automation, and real-world logistics.
Our mission is to help companies rise above the noise by eradicating spam and elevating relationships. Our goal is to enable businesses everywhere to make more human connections in a digital world.
We are unable to hire in the following states at this time: HI
Sendoso is an equal opportunity employer: we value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
By submitting your application, you agree that Sendoso may collect your personal data for recruiting, global organization planning, and related purposes.