Senior Director of Product, Growth (SEO + Conversion + Onboarding) ~ Reddit ~ $281k-$422k ~ Remote, PST preferred
$281,000 – $422,000
March 16, 2023
Reddit is a community of communities where people can dive into anything through experiences built around their interests, hobbies, and passions. Our mission is to bring community, belonging, and empowerment to everyone in the world. Reddit users submit, vote, and comment on content, stories, and discussions about the topics they care about the most. From pets to parenting, there’s a community for everybody on Reddit and with over 50 million daily active users, it is home to the most open and authentic conversations on the internet. For more information, visit redditinc.com.
Reddit is continuing to grow our teams with the best talent. This role is completely remote friendly and will continue to be after the pandemic.
Reddit is seeking a Head of Growth to help us achieve our mission and to reach the next hundreds of millions of Redditors.
This is a rare opportunity to join a new team at one of the most important consumer products on the internet. If building a product that unlocks the next hundreds of millions of Redditors excites you, then you’ve found the right place!
Reporting into the VP of Product, Vaibhav Sagal, the Head of Growth will drive the strategy, execution, and recruiting for our Guest, Onboarding and Channels teams. The ideal candidate is an experienced product leader with previous Growth experience, understands online consumers and communities, and is hungry to take on leadership both internally and externally. This is one of the most important roles in the company.
- Lead and grow the Reddit Growth product team (Guest -> SEO, Conversion, Onboarding & Channels).
- Build out the roadmap, vision and strategy for Growth on Reddit. Improving reddit’s user journey funnel end to end. From new user acquisition to conversion to retention to resurrection.
- Have ultimate ownership of Reddit’s most important metric: DAUq
- Directly manage and train product managers. Work cross-functionally with Design and Engineering counterparts.
- Effectively represent the Reddit Growth team to leadership and externally as an industry leader.
- Work cross functionally with stakeholders such as Consumer Product, Community Product, Search and Relevance, and Sales/Ads Engineering to define and achieve common goals.
- 2+ years of Director+ level product experience at Social Media or consumer-facing companies focused on Value Connection or Growth work.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to manage, mentor and motivate highly successful teams, as well as to align a diverse set of stakeholders toward a common goal
- Ability to solve ambiguous problems that solve user needs and build successful businesses
- The ability to write both long-term strategy and short-term roadmaps
- Willing to get their hands dirty and jump in to the details if needed
- Best in class at building products that excite and delight our users.
- 5+ years of experience as a Director+
- The location is flexible but PST preferred
- Comprehensive Health benefits
- 401k Matching
- Workspace benefits for your home office
- Personal & Professional development funds
- Family Planning Support
- Flexible Vacation & Reddit Global Days Off
- 4+ months paid Parental Leave
- Paid Volunteer time off
This job posting may span more than one career level.
In addition to base salary, this job is eligible to receive equity in the form of restricted stock units, and depending on the position offered, it may also be eligible to receive a commission. Additionally, Reddit offers a wide range of benefits to U.S.-based employees, including medical, dental, and vision insurance, 401(k) program with employer match, generous time off for vacation, and parental leave. To learn more, please visit https://www.redditinc.com/careers/.
To provide greater transparency to candidates, we share base pay ranges for all US-based job postings regardless of state. We set standard base pay ranges for all roles based on function, level, and country location, benchmarked against similar stage growth companies. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors including, skills, depth of work experience and relevant licenses/credentials, and may vary from the amounts listed below.
The base pay range for this position is: $281,000 – $422,000.
Reddit is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at [email protected].
Expert Level SEO Jobs, In-house SEO jobs, Salary Listed, Senior Level SEO Jobs, SEO Director Jobs, SEO Manager Jobs, SEO Product Manager Jobs, Technical SEO Jobs