Senior Gameplay Programmer AI | Remotive.com
At HoYoverse, we are committed to creating immersive virtual world experiences for players around the world. In addition to game products such as Genshin Impact, Honkai Impact 3rd, Tears of Themis, and Honkai: Star Rail, HoYoverse also launched the dynamic desktop software N0va Desktop, the community product HoYoLAB, and created a variety of products such as animations, comics, music, novels, and merchandise around our original creative concept.
Adhering to our mission of Tech Otakus Save the World, we have always been committed to technology research and development, exploring cutting-edge technologies, and have accumulated leading technical capabilities in cartoon rendering, artificial intelligence, cloud gaming technology, and other fields.
HoYoverse is actively engaged in globalization, with offices in Singapore, Montreal, Los Angeles, Tokyo, Seoul, and other areas.
We are searching for a candidate who is passionate about enhancing developer productivity through workflow focused solutions. As a member of the vehicle team, you will be responsible for working together with designers to architect gameplay systems, APIs, and features within Unreal Engine on schedule. #LI-Remote
- Design, implement and maintain gameplay-related systems and tools
- In-depth cooperation with planning, art, and procedures
- Write clear, maintainable, and efficient code
- Performance analysis and optimization code
- Test and document code
- Bachelor’s degree or above, computer science
- 7+ years or above experience in game development
- Experience in vehicle operation, vehicle shooting, vehicle destruction, vehicle AI, and vehicle synchronization
- Familiar with C++, preferably with relevant work experience
- Excellent programming ability understand 3d game gameplay architecture
- Familiar with 3d mathematics and linear algebra
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent teamwork ability
- Competitive salary
- 100% employer-paid healthcare premiums for you and your dependents
- Generous paid time off
- 401K/ RRSP plan
- Employer-paid life and disability insurance
- Comprehensive relocation package
- Team-building activities throughtout the year
- Flexible working hours
Do We Support Flexible Work?
Yes, as a remote team across North Americe time zones, we embrace flexible working. You may choose to work remotely, in-offices or hybrid, for a more flexible lifestyle that suits you best. Our offices are located in downtown Montreal and downtown Santa Monica, surrounded by great restaurants, entertainment, and cultural venues.
We are an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds are key to bringing our concepts to life. If you’re looking to play a key role in creating the best immersive virtual world experience for our users, we invite you to join our team.
Learn more online by clicking here.