Senior HR Consultant
Infinity Road HR specializes in providing Human Resources and operational support for startups and emerging companies who have a small or no HR department. We provide consulting services through focused assessment, and work with clients to develop a scalable foundation for their business growth.
Are you a seasoned HR professional looking for a flexible yet challenging part-time opportunity? Do you want to utilize your skills to help our small business clients design streamlined HR processes, boost employee retention, and create a baseline for growth? Infinity Road HR works with some of the most exciting companies in the Northern Virginia area. Our approach allows companies to have an HR professional “on staff” without the cost of hiring a full-time employee. If you are interested in doing rewarding work while maintaining a work/life balance, this could be your perfect opportunity!
**Our consultants work remotely, but due to location of our clients and the need for occasional on-site presence, preference will be given to candidates in the VA/MD/DC area.
To be considered for this opportunity, HR professionals must have the following:
- Bachelors Degree required; Masters preferred
- PHR certification or equivalent required; SPHR or equivalent preferred
- Strong HR Generalist background (experience in all HR competencies)
- Experience working as an “HR Department of One”
- Minimum 8 years of progressive HR experience, including 3+ in an HR Director or higher level position within a small or mid-sized organization
- Experience working in the Government Contracting industry; strong knowledge of Federal Contracting compliance requirements
- Strong experience in HR compliance, including multi-state and remote work requirements
- Experience with mainline payroll and HRIS systems, such as ADP, Paychex, Paylocity, etc.
- Experience with PEOs and PEO exit strategies for growing companies
- Demonstrated experience mentoring and training less experienced HR staff
- Demonstrated experience working with C-level executives
- Able to make decisions quickly in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-growth and/or startup-type culture
- Expertise in managing employee relations issues
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent writing skills
- The ability to think strategically and develop small company solutions that are outside of the traditional “HR box”
- Adept at technology
U.S. Citizenship Required
All potential candidates who meet the minimum qualifications for this position will be required to complete a pre-screening questionnaire prior to being considered for this opportunity.