Senior Product Manager at Aptos
Making a job change is a big decision. Why consider Aptos?
You will join a team of remarkable colleagues who are committed and passionate about creating and delivering leading-edge solutions to the retail market. You will be part of an exciting growth journey where we will do everything possible to help you reach and exceed your career dreams. Our colleagues have access to industry-leading training and development opportunities, and the chance to work in a global, diverse culture with offices in 13 countries. You will be part of an inclusive culture that is grounded in our Company’s purpose: to make a difference for every colleague, every client, every day.
With years of deep retail DNA, Aptos has been a market-leading platform that drives the world’s largest retailers’ product, promotion, commerce and merchandising decisions across online and brick-and-mortar operations. The opportunity at Aptos has never been greater, as we transition our solutions to cloud-native, microservices architecture. More than 135,000 retail locations impact nearly $2 trillion in annual revenue across fashion, grocery, drug, convenience, general merchandise, discount and sporting goods stores optimized with Aptos’ solutions. We hope you’ll be a part of taking innovative solutions to market with the leader in Unified Commerce.
Revionics guides retailers on the lifecycle pricing journey with leading AI solutions for pricing,
promotions, and markdowns. We provide our customers with clarity and confidence to make
optimal pricing decisions for powerful results. Retailers in all segments across the world adopt
our solutions to improve top-line sales, profit, and margin.
Revionics Base Pricing provides retailers with data-driven AI pricing recommendations to find
the optimal regular prices, drive powerful pricing strategy, dynamically react to market
conditions, and ultimately deliver financial results they need.
Revionics is seeking an experienced Senior Product Manager who will lead the vision, roadmap,
design, and delivery for the Base Pricing Suite.
We are looking for someone that has the creativity to reimagine the pricing management
experience and capitalize on our industry-leading science to build the best-in-class price
optimization experience for users, while defining product solutions that address long-term
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative environment, and love working on complex user and
technical challenges, you should apply.
● Work with Product leadership to build and drive the long-term strategy and roadmap for
Revionics Base Pricing suite
● Develop a deep understanding of the retail price optimization market and ecosystem
● Engage with Revionics customers and the broad market to understand the short and
long-term market challenges and define product capabilities to solve these challenges
● Take accountability for the realization of the product vision by maintaining a prioritized
backlog of features, driving product delivery, and empowering company enablement in
Go-To-Market (GTM) process
● Work collaboratively with Development, Design, Customer Success, Product Marketing,
and GTM teams to break complex solutions into small projects, with each iteration
adding more customer value
● Work with the Design team to prototype new features and validate new functionality with
customers before development
● Work with Product Owners to convert product vision and strategy into highly detailed
requirements that will be utilized by the Scrum Team during their engineering efforts.
● Define and measure key product health and success metrics
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE:
● B.S. or B.A in Business, Software Engineering, or related discipline
● Minimum 5+ years experience working as a Product Manager with leading enterprise
● Prior experience in the retail price optimization space is a plus
● Equivalent combination of education and experience acceptable
● Both a strategic thinker who thrives when developing long-term strategy and aligning
stakeholders a vision, as well as an exceptional executor who can deliver multiple
projects concurrently with excellent attention to detail
● Experience working in an agile, iterative-based development environment using Scrum
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills, exceptional interpersonal and
● Strong teamwork, organization, and problem resolution skills
● Self-starter with proven ability to deliver results with minimal assistance is a must
The pay range for this position is between $137,000 and $170,000. Starting salary may vary based on a number of factors including, but not limited to, the position being offered, location, education, training, and/or experience.
We offer a competitive total rewards package including a base salary determined based on the role, experience, skill set, and location. For those in eligible roles, discretionary incentive compensation which may be awarded in recognition of individual achievements and contributions. We also offer a range of benefits and programs to meet employee needs, based on eligibility.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Aptos is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.