Senior Product Manager | Remotive.com
We strongly encourage applications from people of colour, the LGBTQ+ community, people with disabilities, neurodivergent people, parents, carers, and people from lower socio-economic backgrounds.
If there’s anything we can do to accommodate your specific situation, please let us know.
You can also see our latest DE&I report here.
People come to Cleo to do work that matters. Every day, we fight for the world’s financial health, building a beloved AI that empowers people to make better financial decisions.
Backed by some of the most well-known investors in tech, we’ve reached over 5 million people. We’re already helping people spend better, avoid overdraft fees and build their credit score and this is just the beginning.
As we enter the next phase, we’re looking for more improvisers, data geeks and grown ups who want to own their work and create meaningful change.
We’re looking for a Senior Product Manager to join us on our mission to fight for the world’s financial health. You’ll be leading a team of adaptable, creative and product-focused engineers and product designers who ship working software quickly. We understand our customers, we understand their pain, and we are passionate about helping them.
Life as a Senior Product Manager at Cleo
- You’ll be leading by example; you’ll be hands on and responsible for a big part of our product offerings
- You’ll be ensuring our users needs are always at the heart of what we’re building, working with our talented user research team
- You’ll be defining and prioritising initiatives that align to key metrics and company goals
- You’ll be responsible for working collaboratively with a team of engineers, product analysts and designers with the power to really make things happen
- You’ll be making a truly impactful difference to over 5,000,000+ users
What we’re looking for
- Creativity. We’re radically changing how people interact with and feel about their finances. This means thinking about problems in a different way, and we encourage PMs from all backgrounds to apply.
- You’re customer obsessed and have successful experience working in fast-paced consumer focused (B2C) environments
- We’re open to people with a wide range of industry experience, no need to have previous Finance/Fintech exposure
- You have a great ability to solve complex problems and proven experience working on complex products/features
- You have energy and drive to make an impact; people describe you as a force of nature who cares about their team
- You have 3+ years of experience in a Product Management role, ideally for a mobile app-focused business
- You have proven experience working with engineering teams, involving them in defining solutions, encouraging them to experiment
- Prior work with complex, successful consumer-facing products
- Experience working in a fast paced, data driven environment,
Why should I apply?
- We have a clear Product Manager career growth framework so you’ll understand from day 1 how to develop your career and improve your skills at Cleo
- You’ll be joining an open and collaborative team where you’ll be heard and get to make a difference
- You will have the opportunity to help shape our product practices and culture
- You’ll have the opportunity to have impact outside of your squad, working with other PMs in your tribe to define strategy, and set Cleo up for success
- We are at an exciting time in our growth, having doubled in size over the last 6 months, and we need strong PMs to come into business to unlock our next stage of growth
How long will the process take?
We aim to move as fast as possible, usually 2-3 weeks is enough time for us all to get to know each other
- Step 1: 30 min phone call with a member of our Talent team to find out more about your experience and why you want to work at Cleo
- Step 2: 45 min initial interview with one of our Product Leads
- Step 3: 1 hour live product case study interview with Product and Design
- Step 4: Final stage interview to meet some of the wider squad and our VP Product
What do you get for all your hard work?
- A competitive compensation package (base + equity) with biannual performance reviews. You can view our public progression framework and salary bandings here: https://cleo-ai.progressionappu.com/teams/product-pi6vvgfyemvv – this position is PM3/PM4 level.
- Work at one of the fastest-growing tech startups, backed by top VC firms, Balderton & EQT Ventures
- A clear progression plan. We want you to keep growing. That means trying new things, leading others, challenging the status quo and owning your impact. Always with our complete support.
- Flexibility: We can’t fight for the world’s financial health if we’re not healthy ourselves. We work with everyone to make sure they have the balance they need to do their best work.
- Work where you work best. We’re a globally distributed team. If you live in London we have a hybrid approach, we’d love for you to spend one day a week or more in our beautiful office. If you’re outside of London, we’ll encourage you to spend a couple of days with us a few times per year. And we’ll cover your travel costs, naturally.
- Other benefits;
- 25 days annual leave a year + public holidays (+ an additional day for every year you spend at Cleo)
- 2 months paid sabbatical after every 4 years at Cleo
- 6% employer-matched pension in the UK
- Personal Healthcare
- Early finish every Friday
- Online courses & internal training to level up your skills
- Regular socials and activities, online and in-person
- Online mental health support via Spill
- And many more!