Senior Product Manager | Remotive.com
We’re Scan.com, the digital health startup giving patients and clinicians simpler, faster access to diagnostic imaging. At the heart of Scan.com lies a different way of doing things: removing waiting lists, empowering patients, and easing clinician workloads. It’s our mission to make medical scans accessible to all.
We’re pioneering a new approach to diagnostic imaging, and are looking for someone strategic, proactive and naturally entrepreneurial to drive the execution of our B2B platform, enabling referring physicians to seamlessly order imaging for their patients . You’ll be joining us at an exciting time – we’ve recently launched our B2B product in the USA to great success, have just raised $15m in Series A VC funding, and are on track to grow over 500% in 2023.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager to own the strategy and execution of the USA B2B platform roadmap, the quickest growing part of Scan.com.
WHAT YOU WILL BE GETTING INVOLVED IN
You’ll report in to our Head of Product, whilst also working closely with the CEO. You will lead the ‘USA B2B – Platform’ pod.
As our first product manager hire in the USA, you’ll have a foundational role in growing Scan.com’s B2B platform.
As an early stage business, you can expect your role to develop over time. However, some of the types of things you could be getting involved in are:
- Working with the CEO and Head of Business Development to design a roadmap which aligns with the commercial OKRs
- Leading your own B2B cross-functional squad, executing on your roadmap at speed.
- Documenting workflows, user profiles and product feature sets for the benefit of the entire team
- Helping the CEO and Head of Business Development develop partner pitches
- Accompanying our Territory Sales Managers to meetings with doctors and attorneys to understand the requirements for our product
THE TOP 5 THINGS WE WANT YOU TO ACHIEVE IN YOUR FIRST YEAR ARE
1. Develop and maintain a strategic roadmap that aligns to the company OKRs
2 Lead a cross functional squad to execute against the roadmap at breakneck speed
3. Write detailed user stories, collaborating with business development team to build empathy with our users by joining sales/partnership meetings
4. Document product guides for both internal and external stakeholders to understand the flow and nuances of the product
5. Lead product discovery with our partners to identify and evaluate new features that are candidates for the roadmap6. Work with the Head of Engineering to provide requirements for Scan.com API
WHAT YOU MIGHT BRING TO THE TABLE:
You don’t need to tick all the boxes to apply for this role. Whether it’s your first role or your fifth role, we believe everyone can add value and that everyone should want to learn. However, these might be some of the ways you are currently adding value:
- Prior experience launching a 0-1 product
- 3-5+ years as a PM with some of that experience spent working directly with APIs
- Prior experience in health and wellness is a plus, but not essential
- A willingness to wear multiple hats and do what is needed to move the team forward
- To be able to effectively navigate through ambiguity and bring clarity to your team
- Exceptional communication skills to be a proactive, self-starter to define the path forward on a new product
- Strong track record of cross-functional collaboration and stakeholder management
- Incredible documentation skills.
HOW WE WILL INTERVIEW YOU:
We try to keep our interview process short and as a small business we can move through the stages quickly. Due to availability there may be a change to the order of the interview process, but generally speaking this is what you can expect:
- Introductory call/interview with Clare, our People Lead. The call is usually via telephone and will last around 30 minutes.
- Should it feel like there is an initial fit for all, we will invite you to a video call with the hiring manager for around 45 minutes. This is a more structured interview and will deep dive into the role and technical needs.
- All of our roles will have a small assessment stage. This might be in person, a take home assessment or further video calls. Length varies, however we are mindful you will have your own work to do and therefore try to keep it as simple as possible.
- Meet the founders and/or other team members. Again, length varies depending on how many people and whether in person or via video call.
We divide this into the basic’s you should expect, and the added benefits.
- Salary range of $150k-$175k
- All the equipment needed for you to do your role effectively
- Flexible working
- Remote or hybrid working options
- Personal Development budgets
- Unlimited annual leave
Following a review with our existing team, we are currently redrafting our benefits package to cover the things you actually need/want. Co-creation is at the heart of many of our People processes and we can’t wait to unveil our new and improved benefits.
DIVERSITY AT SCAN.COM
Scan.com is committed to eliminating discrimination and encouraging diversity within our team. We strive to provide equality and fairness for all job applicants and employees, and never discriminate on the basis of gender, marital status, age, race, ethnicity, religion, or physical differences.
We are opposed to all forms of unlawful treatment and discrimination.
Our ambition is for our team and its Board to be representative of the diversity in society, and for every employee to feel respected and able to bring their best selves to work.
We look forward to receiving your application!