Senior Product Manager at Intruder
What we’re offering (we know, everyone jumps to this section first!)
- Salary of £80,000 – £90,000
- Share options so you benefit from our success
- 28 days paid holiday plus bank holidays, and an additional 5 unpaid if want them
- Flexible working – most of us work from home, but connection is good for the soul and the team so we’d love it if you popped into our Shoreditch office once or twice a week. Dogs welcome.
- Regular (optional) socials. In the past year we’ve lost at Hijingo Bingo, been awestruck at Cabaret and sampled the best grub East London has to offer
As a small but growing team, we’re flexible, and we offer a level of autonomy that allows you to make meaningful and lasting contributions to Intruder and our customers.
We make it easier to not get hacked.
Every day people sign up for online services, enter their personal data, and put themselves at risk of malicious actors. We work to enable these services to be better protected, making sure new vulnerabilities are found and closed rapidly before your data can be stolen.
We do this with a powerful but easy-to-use platform that is low on noise and high on trust, information, and context – so when we say it’s critical, companies know they have to act fast.
In the past 2 years, we have grown rapidly in product capability, customer base, revenue, and employee size. The next few years promise more of the same, with plenty of growth opportunities for us and our teams!
About the Product Manager position
Our Product and Tech team is 16 Software Engineers, 2 Product Managers, 4 Product Designers, and 5 experts in Security R&D. This role is our 3rd Product Manager.
Product Management at Intruder is still early in its journey, so you would be a fundamental part of shaping how we work and what we deliver for our customers. We use Shape Up methodology, but we don’t expect you to come in being an expert in this!
This is full lifecycle Product role, working across the whole Intruder product suite, and a mixture of green and brown field projects.
What we think you need to be successful
- Experience working as a Product Manager at a B2B SaaS company
- A technical background – you understand what it takes to build a SaaS product and the corresponding development lifecycle
- An understanding of the technology industry and ideally cyber security
- Early-stage startup/scale-up experience
- Apply to this role by clicking “Apply To Position”
- Company intro (30 minutes, remote): initial chat for you to learn more about the role and tell us what you’re looking for
- CV deep-dive and experience review (60 minutes, remote or in person): exploration of your product management experience and technical expertise
- Presentation and Q&A (60 minutes, remote or in person): demonstrate your product management skills with a senior member of the team
- Call with leadership team member (30 minutes, remote): no preparation required!