Senior Product Manager – SMB
Forbes Advisor is dedicated to helping you turn your aspirations into reality. We do this by providing you with the knowledge and research you need to make informed financial decisions you can feel confident in, so you can get back to doing the things you care about most.
This mission is not something we take lightly. We promise to keep you current on how the world around us impacts your bottom line and to arm you with clear, impartial, practical advice you can trust, so making decisions about your money feels simple and smart, not stressful.
We’re dedicated to helping turn aspirations into reality. We do this by providing consumers with the knowledge and research they need to make informed financial decisions they can feel confident in, so they can get back to doing the things they care about most.
Forbes Marketplace is looking for a Senior Product specialist to join the rapidly growing team. Reporting to SVP of Product Management, the individual in this role will work closely with stakeholders for the SMB vertical with the goal of building out a business hub for the vertical’s audience.
- Play a key role in the product’s long term vision
- Help lead the customer onboarding journey, usage and engagement based on actionable insights
- Own the product life-cycle, right from building product strategy/roadmap, development, design, use case definition and product growth
- Partner with cross-functional teams, engineering, business, and marketing
- Plan, coordinate and execute product development to drive revenue growth
- Able to articulate in technical terms with the Engineering team and understand technical challenges and best practices.
- Manage the ongoing maintenance of the products and ongoing issues and bugs
- Monitor and analyze key metrics in order to continually optimize the product and to report to senior management
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in software or technology services
- Strong business and marketing acumen
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage stress well, and juggle multiple account challenges at once.
Forbes Marketplace provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.