Senior Product Manager – Supply
We’re looking for an energetic senior product manager for our core SaaS product for providers. You’ll play a senior role managing the backbone of the Solv marketplace – our experience and workflow products used by over 2000 urgent care locations and labs daily to manage their patient experience. You’ll play a leading role in building new products defining the future of our product experience, delivering a radically simpler, friendlier, and transparent healthcare experience for patients and doctors.
What you will do:
- Build new transformative products that improve the healthcare experience for people and for healthcare providers
- Deeply understand the needs of healthcare providers
- Develop a compelling product vision, strategy, and roadmap for your product area
- Work closely with cross-functional leadership across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer success, to launch innovative products
You’d be great for this role if you have:
- Experience taking a product from 0 to 1. Doing product discovery and launching from the ground up.
- Experience building products in healthcare, ideally with experience building products for both health systems and payers
- 5+ years working in a product management role at a healthcare technology company, 8+ years of work experience overall
- Strong ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer success
- Experience using data to solve business problems
At Solv we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates.
While we appreciate candidate submissions, we do not accept submissions from contingency or retained search firms without a pre-existing agreement.