Senior Recruiter | Remotive.com
Voiceflow is democratizing conversational AI by making conversational assistant creation easy, collaborative, and accessible to everyone. Voiceflow is a collaborative design platform that helps teams work together to rapidly design, prototype and launch conversational assistants for any channel – voice assistants, SMS, webchat, call center, drive-thrus, and so much more. Voiceflow is loved by over 80,000 global teams with some of the world’s largest companies as customers including Google, BMW, US Bank, McDonalds, JP Morgan, Spotify, Amazon, Home Depot, Best Buy, John Hopkins, and thousands of others.
We’ve raised $25M USD the past 2 years from some of the world’s best investors including Felicis,Craft, True, Amazon, Google & CEOs of Figma, Webflow, Eventbrite, Invision, Producthunt, and more. We’re a small, fast growing remote team of around 35 team members from around the world, composed of dedicated and talented individuals with a core focus on engineering and product.
About the Role
You will be joining us as our first full-time Senior Technical Recruiter and will be focused on delivering against our hiring plan as we continue to grow. You’ll work with hiring managers across the business to build effective recruitment processes and then deliver a great candidate experience to those that go through them. Your #1 job will be to help guide our team through the process of hiring the right person for the role, every time.
We are looking for someone that has a track record of building great teams in the technology space, as this role will focus heavily on technical recruitment. We are flexible on the level that this person will come in at (Intermediate, Senior, Lead), but know that it will remain an Individual Contributor role. This role will report into our Head of People.
What You’ll Do
- Manage full-cycle recruitment processes for open roles across Voiceflow, from Engineering to Product to Sales, at all levels from Co-op to Director-level. This includes active sourcing, inbound, generating referrals, and then managing those candidates through the entire funnel from lead to offer.
- Partner with hiring managers to build effective recruiting processes that make sense for the role and the market; recruiting is not a one-size-fits-all approach and you will help to tailor our approach based on who we need to hire, when we need to hire them and where they need to b
- Help build resources and deliver training for hiring managers and teams around sourcing, interviewing, using the ATS, etc.
- Support the Operations team (Finance, Legal, HR) with ad-hoc, team-wide program
- You have a track-record of building teams in the Engineering, Product and Design space — this role will focus in on technical recruitment
- You feel comfortable running recruitment processes from end-to-end and engaging with candidates at all levels; you can do your own sourcing, juggle interview scheduling, build effective scorecards and deliver quality candidate experiences
- You build great relationships with your hiring managers and seek to get a deeper understanding of their teams/functions; you don’t need to know how to code, but you understand how software is written and how a product is built
- You are comfortable with both working very independently and spending a lot of time collaborating; you can manage your time, goals and workload effectively and juggle multiple priorities
- Application — after submitting your application you can expect to hear back from us within 48 hours. All candidates will hear back, either to move ahead and schedule an interview or to let you know we aren’t moving ahead. No ghosting!
- Phone Interview — a 30-minute call with our recruitment partner, Brett, to share more about Voiceflow, learn about you, and align on expectations for the role
- First Interview — a 60-minute call with our Head of People, Aamna, to dig deeper into your background, what you’re looking to do, and how that lines up with Voiceflow
- Panel Interviews — you’ll have the chance to meet various leaders from Voiceflow who you would work with in this role, such as Frank (Director, Eng), Braden (CEO), Tara (VP, Marketing), etc.
- Offer — this is the part where we all celebrate!
- Location — we are located in Toronto and operate on a Hybrid model where our team comes into the office 1-2 days per week.
- Compensation — we expect to be in the $90,000 – $125,000 range for this role, plus benefits, stock options, PTO, etc. We are still small enough that our salary bands are not set in stone, so we will work to make a total comp package that makes sense for the right candidate.
- Timeline — we are aiming to have our process completed and an offer made by the end of March 2023, with a target start date in April 2023