Senior Recruiter | Remotive.com
At CommerceIQ, we help consumer brands accelerate their retail ecommerce market share growth and profitability through machine learning algorithms. We are building the world’s most complete and sophisticated Retail Ecommerce Management Platform, which connects and intelligently automates the management of retail ecommerce channels like Amazon, Walmart, and Instacart, across the entire ecommerce operational chain of retail media management, sales operations, supply chain, and digital self analytics.
We are in hyper growth mode, having recently raised our Series D funding at unicorn valuation (>$1B) and ended our third year of triple-digit revenue growth. Continued acceleration of our growth is fueled by landing new customers, expanding our platform through new products, managing new retail ecommerce platforms, and delivering exceptional customer service to unlock high net retention rates.
This position can be based anywhere in the U.S.
CommerceIQ has an amazing opportunity for an innovative, results-driven Senior Recruiter to help us bring amazing talent to CommerceIQ . This person will join a team with a culture of collaboration and innovation, that is hyper-focused on our customers and our plans for growth, and at the center – our employee experience. Our employee value proposition includes an energizing work environment, brilliant co-workers, well-known and respected clients, and extremely competitive pay and benefits. A recruiter’s dream!
The ideal candidate will bring a deep understanding of the SaaS and/or ecommerce talent landscape and experience driving a robust recruiting process focused on candidate/hiring manager experience, and using data to inform recruiting strategies. They have successfully met or exceeded recruiting goals in a hyper-growth company, and LOVE partnering with hiring teams to meet their talent needs!
The Senior Recruiter will deploy robust talent acquisition strategies and processes that enable our entire team to become exceptional at identifying and hiring top talent quickly. Ideally, this individual has experience working within the Amazon recruiting ecosystem.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner with hiring teams to develop aggressive, achievable staffing strategies to fill openings through direct sourcing efforts. You’ll develop a deep understanding of their business goals and objectives and know how to position opportunities to attract the best possible candidates.
- Use creative strategies and resources to develop a solid and diverse talent pipeline
- This is a full spectrum role. You will work on technical as well as sales and business roles.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product and company vision to be able to find the best candidates and get them excited to join.
- Use data and recruiting insights to communicate status and assess effectiveness of recruiting activity
- Actively engage with local and national eCommerce and SaaS talent communities to connect with and engage prospective candidates.
- Build partnerships with outside agencies and other creative sources for candidates.
What You’ll Bring:
- 5+ years of Recruiting experience, including ecommerce or SaaS
- Proven ability to use data and metrics to inform effective recruiting strategies
- Industry recruiting experience, including ecommerce and/or SaaS
- Experience working within the Amazon recruiting ecosystem
- Ability to build strong cross-functional partnerships, including senior leadership
- Comfort with ambiguity, autonomy, and responsibility; you enjoy figuring out what needs to be done and then make it happen
- Start-up or growth experience is a must
- Experience working with leading ATS technologies, Greenhouse preferred
Benefits & Perks:
- Highly competitive pay, benefits, and early stage stock options
- Unlimited PTO and seven paid company holidays
- Work from home benefits including flex WFH hours and home office set-up reimbursement
- Monthly cell phone, internet, and gym/fitness reimbursement
- Comprehensive health, dental, vision, and life insurance benefits
- 401K plan, FSA, and HSA programs
- Long-term and short-term disability
Help us build the future of ecommerce. Apply now or learn more at https://commerceiq.ai!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.