Senior TypeScript Full-Stack Engineer | Remotive.com
Would you like to start developing a fast-evolving B2B SaaS product? Join a team of 8 software engineers 100% remotely full-time!
Did you know that procurement professionals spend hours sending out Excel sheets to their potential suppliers to collect quotes?
Procurement is one of the last business areas that remain to be digitalized, offering our client a unique opportunity to truly disrupt the market.
Our client, a fast-growing startup with 40 employees, provides a high-tech solution and became partner of choice for global pioneers such as PepsiCo, Coop, & Gordon Food Service and secured us $10M in funding from investors.
We are looking for a Senior TypeScript Full-Stack Engineer to join the team 100% remote.
Your responsibilities will also include:
- Work on a fast-evolving B2B SaaS product together with our interdisciplinary team (8+ people).
- Collaborate closely with the entire product team to build highly scalable features that delight users.
- Contribute to the code base of our cloud-native application (Azure, Microservices, React frontend, NodeJS/Python backend)
- Together with other Engineering members have an impact improving developer productivity, code quality, and automation
- Take an active role in shaping our company culture and help us build an amazing place that you love to go to work in.
- Be up to date with latest industry trends and identify opportunities to drive technical and process improvements.
- 5+ years experience as professional software engineer with focus on NodeJS and TypeScript, as well as frontend frameworks (preferably React)
- 3+ years experience developing cloud-native solutions in Azure, AWS, or GCP
- 2+ years experience working in a microservice environment, understanding the benefits and challenges
- Fluent English
- Experience with Kubernetes
- Experience working in a highly automated environment embracing Continuous Deployment
- Knowledge of Infrastructure as Code
- Can write code all day long