SEO Consultant (Part time) – Reed.co.uk
- 9 months
- Remote working with occasional site visits to Watford
- Part time – 2-3 days per week.
- £20 – £24 per hour (outside IR35)
We are seeking a highly skilled and experienced Search Engine Optimization (SEO) consultant to join our clients digital team on a part time basis.
The position flexible with mainly remote/hybrid working but does require some onsite days in Watford and will pay between £20-£24 per hour. OUTSIDE IR35
As an SEO consultant at our clients digital agency, you will be responsible for driving traffic to our clients’ websites through organic search engine results. You should have a strong understanding of how search engines work and be able to research and identify high-performing keywords.
Key responsibilities include.
- Conducting thorough keyword research and analysis
- Developing and executing SEO strategies for clients’ websites, specifically those built on HTML and WordPress
- Optimizing website content, meta tags, and URLs for search engines
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams, including web developers and content creators
- Utilizing tools such as Google Analytics to track and measure SEO performance
- Staying up-to-date with the latest SEO best practices and algorithm updates
- Semrush and run site audits & fix Issues
- optimise copy, write content and link build
- set-up and managed PPC Campaigns
- Google Search Console and Analytics
- You must have a thorough understanding of organic SEO
- Keep up to date with Google SEO algorithms
- Use Google Search Console and Google Analytics with goals and conversions
- Understand how to optimise Google My Business listings/local SEO
- A little experience of working with WordPress will help
The ideal candidate will have experience working in an agency environment and have a proven track record of improving organic search engine rankings for clients. You should be well-versed in HTML and WordPress, as well as be comfortable using Google Analytics (version 4 is highly desirable.).
If you are passionate about helping clients improve their online visibility and drive more traffic to their websites, we would love to hear from you.