SEO Executive – Reed.co.uk
SEO Executive – Digital Agency – Hybrid or UK Remote Working Available – up to £32k
- On-page SEO Executive or SEO Strategist sought
- Strategic nature required
- Opportunity to work in the office, hybrid or fully remote
- Understanding of how to use SEO tools to optimise copy for Google BERT is needed
- Successful digital agency with continuous growth plans
- Dynamic organisation with fantastic career progression opportunities
- Competitive salary dependent on experience and skillset
We have a fantastic opportunity for someone with demonstrable experience in on-page optimisation and SEO strategies to join a fantastic company as an SEO Executive.
Our client is an exciting and growing media agency based in Woking; they’re the UK market-leader in their field and they work with some of the world’s largest and most successful companies.
This is an exciting opportunity to learn and progress and the work will be varied and interesting. You will work alongside the Technical SEO team introducing and implementing strategies aimed at increasing the search engine visibility of their clients’ websites.
You will perform in-depth keyword research, produce strategies on improving keyword ranking and focus on new page creation and optimisation of existing pages. You’ll then use tools such as Semrush Content Writing Assistant and Google’s Natural Language tool to optimise the copy of existing or new pages.
Our client rewards success and you can progress with the company at a speed that is limited only by your effort and results.
Remote Working: Our client is based in Surrey, however, this role could be suited to anyone living in Surrey and the surrounding areas, Central London or anywhere in the UK if you are looking for a fully remote working role!
What we’re looking for:
- Demonstrable experience delivering on-page optimisation and SEO strategies
- Good understanding of how to use SEO tools (such as Semrush) to optimise page copy
- Experience in creating Content Marketing Strategies or an interest in content marketing is highly advantageous
- Impeccable written English
- Strong communication skills (written and spoken)
- IT literate with fluency in MS Office
- Eagerness to learn and progress
- Ability to work successfully remotely or to commute to Woking, Surrey
Interested in this SEO Executive opportunity?
If this sounds like a role for you and you possess the experience, enthusiasm for learning and passion for SEO that we’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you ASAP!
Please submit your CV as soon as possible, quoting ‘DH – SEO Executive’