SEO Manager – Reed.co.uk
Posted 1 month ago
Our client based in Manchester is currently looking for a hands-on SEO Manager.
You will be working for a growing organisation that is building a team of talented, passionate, tech-minded people with a range of skills, experience, and expertise. We are looking for someone to join our client’s Digital Marketing team that is passionate about progressing their career in a fast-paced professional environment. The SEO Manager will be instrumental in driving our client’s SEO activity forward.
- Take a “hands-on” approach to deliver the SEO strategy
- Have experience in building and implementing successful SEO strategies
- Manage SEO Budgets either in-house or through agencies
- Reporting all performance KPIs
- Be up to date on SEO trends, and technical updates.
- Perform and action regular SEO technical on-page audits
- Create and implement a backlink strategy
- Identify the areas of content and keywords
- Ensure brand adherence in all SEO campaign activity
- Continually optimise campaigns to ensure consistent improvement
- Knowledge of optimising websites for SEO campaigns
- Building and developing new SEO campaigns
- Driving campaign performance through testing and post-campaign analysis and optimisation
- Coming up with Creative ideas and preparing proposals
- Flexible and remote working options
- Free Gym membership
- Benefits program, including discounts with leading retailers
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!