Seo Manager – Reed.co.uk
What a fantastic opportunity! We’re on the lookout for an SEO expert to come onboard and join a fantastic and successful company who work with some high-end clients and impressive names!
This company offers some amazing perks, a progressive career, a generous salary, and are a fun, family-feel team that pushes you to thrive.
Are you an experienced, technically minded, data-driven, and highly strategic SEO Manager who wants to work across multiple brands in a marketing agency to deliver impact, lead positive change, and implement new ideas for our clients?
We are looking for problem-solvers specialist marketers, people who strive for excellence.
Location: Remote / Hybrid – 3 working from home & 2 based in Leicestershire
Responsibilities for the SEO Manager:
- Oversee the company SEO strategy & implementation, keyword research
- Write company blogs
- Play a lead role for all things SEO and working closely with our PPC and Social team to bring it all together.
- Strong communication skills.
- A proactive approach.
- Excellent written skills.
Package for for the SEO Manager:
- Salary up to 30,000k depending on experience
- Remote working opportunities – 3 wfh!
- Flexible working hours
- Career progression
- Pension scheme
- 25 days paid annual leave plus bank holidays
- Staff events
- Food perks
Benefits for the SEO Manager:
- Additional leave
- Casual dress
- Company events
- Company pension
- Discounted or free food
- Employee discount
- Free parking
- On-site parking
- Sick pay
- Wellness programme
- Work from home