SEO Manager – Reed.co.uk
An FTSE 250 fintech has a fantastic new opportunity for an SEO Manager.
The global fintech organisation is a well-established industry leader in online trading and its marketing team of more than 70 people is seeking a new SEO Manager due to growth. This is a great opportunity for progression within a sizeable SEO team.
The SEO Manager will be responsible for driving SEO strategy and performance across multinational sites, along with collaborating with Creative and Content teams.
Headquartered in Central London. Remote/flexible working available with 3 days a week in the office.
Bolstering a near 4 out of 5-star rating on Glassdoor, it’s an opportunity for an SEO Manager to develop in a welcoming and encouraging environment:
The SEO Manager will:
- Support content & link building strategies to maximise SEO growth (e.g., keyword research, link building and more)
- Analysing and reporting on various KPIs to measure the performance of campaigns to deliver continued improvements
- Collaborate with stakeholders at all levels across SEO, Creative and Content teams to create effective content marketing, outreach & digital PR campaigns
Required skills and experience of the SEO Manager:
- Preferably, 3+ years SEO experience
- Ideally, a digital marketing agency background
- Preferably, experience marketing a financial services product
- Demonstrable experience in working successfully with multiple stakeholders
Benefits gifted to the SEO Manager:
- Remote/Flexible working
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Learning & Development training
- Life Assurance, Income Protection, and more
The SEO Manager will be offered a very competitive salary paying from £45,000 to £55,000 (depending on experience), plus a bonus and other competitive benefits.
For more information about the SEO Manager role or to apply, send your CV now to