SEO Manager – Reed.co.uk
* £40,000 – £45,000 DOE
* £1.5K training budget per year
I am on the look out for an SEO Manager who is obsessed with the latest SEO developments and how they can impact clients.
As an SEO Manager you will need to have experience in writing 360 degree SEO strategies that incorporate content and on-page tactics, outreach and link building and technical SEO.
My client are not expecting you to come in and do it all. They have fully functioning teams who are experts in building links and creating content. What they need is someone to orchestrate the band, so to speak, someone to direct their expert delivery teams against a strategy that is in harmony with their clients’ expected results.
Specialising in SaaS SEO fueled by a combination of human expertise, data analysis, and automation.
Their skills lie in the strategic use of content, SEO, large-scale outreach and link building to get their clients organic results that match paid performance channels.
They find the leanest, most efficient and effective routes to get there. Forget the old agency adage of ‘pulling a late one’ – they’re all about working smarter, not harder while respecting colleagues’ work life balance.
You will be client facing when required but as you’ll be working with the client manager you’ll not need to do any account management. Instead you’ll be the subject matter expert in the room, brought on to talk through what’s needed to deliver results.
You’ll also need to pick up some hands-on technical SEO work, that might include anything from a site health check to a domain migration, but you’ll have execs to support with this work. This also means you’ll have the ability to train other SEO’s and help improve our processes.
* A minimum of 3 years Previous or current experience as an SEO at specialist or equivalent level, and be able to demonstrate your knowledge / experience.
* Awareness of Link Building and experience with these types of campaigns is very beneficial.
* Agency background – ideally 2 years within a SEO agency.
* Worked on enterprise level SEO or SEO budgets over £7k per month.
* Must possess great interpersonal skills and be able to connect with people from international and diverse backgrounds
What you’ll get
* £40,000 – £45,000 DOE
* 31-days holidays (includes bank holidays and Christmas shutdown)
* 2 extra days per year for each full year of service up to a total of 8.
* £1,000 annual development budget per annum
* Hybrid working or fully remote
* Healthcare package
* Wellbeing hub
* Lifestyle discounts
* Cycle to work scheme
* Excellent maternity, paternity and adoption packages.
* Monthly professional development planning
* Option to work abroad for up to 3 months
* Regular team incentives and annual get-togethers
If interested please press apply or contact John on