SEO Manager – Remote Working
A talented SEO Manager is required by a market leading company in the legal sector to develop and implement company SEO strategy. This position will be a fully remote working role with ad hoc travel for management meetings in the North West.
The successful candidate will join an established, market leading organisation who have extremely ambitious growth plans with significant investment within the marketing team as part of this.
Salary – £55,000 per annum
Location – Remote / Home-working
What you will be doing;
- Helping to plan, develop and implement SEO strategy
- Work towards improving organic search optimisation
- Keyword research
- Monitoring of relevant KPI’s including redirects, click rate and bounce rate
- Campaign analysis / reporting
- Work with external suppliers to improve SEO
- Optimise campaigns alongside PPC team
What you will need;
- Google Analytics – SEM Rush, Google Search Console, GA4 etc..
- Strong SEO skills and in depth knowledge
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to operate at a senior level alongside a very strong marketing team.
Annual salary – up to £55,000
Remote Working / Home Working with occassional meetings in North West England
Sam Gillett of CV Screen is managing the recruitment of this position.