SEO Specialist ~ Optimum7 ~ $50k – $80k ~ Remote (US)
Here’s a welcome message from our CEO (Duran Inci) to all our applicants:
Who we are
Optimum7 has an opportunity for you to join their growing team! We are a Full-Service eCommerce Marketing and Development Agency.
What we’re looking for:
We’re looking for a talented SEO Specialist. In this role, you will be responsible for the development and execution of SEO projects relating to our clients.
Our ideal candidate comes with 2-3 years of demonstrated experience contributing to, or leading, organic search-driven website performance, and preferably in an agency setting.
About Our Marketing Team:
This person will be part of a dynamic, cross-functional web team that includes content creators, digital marketers, growth marketers, and marketing engineers. This is a hands-on role where you’ll take projects from ideation, planning, and execution through to analysis and reporting.
The ideal candidate will have a strong foundation in technical SEO, content strategy, and SEO performance metrics and be able to work collaboratively across various teams.
- Assist with auditing and developing strategies for Optimum7’s SEO clients (including content, technical, local, eCommerce, and more), and reporting findings and strategic frameworks to clients;
- Develop comprehensive keyword research documentation and strategic keyword evaluations;
- Prepare and execute on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our clients;
- Prepare website technical audits to identify areas of concern from an SEO perspective;
- Review website server logs, crawl reports, and analytics reports to come up with strategies to improve indexation;
- Review web analytics data to provide feedback to our internal team on performance and to ideate the next steps from visitor behaviors and trends;
- Oversee SEO project roadmap, partnering with cross-functional teams to drive prioritization and execution.
- Stay abreast of SEO algorithm updates and trends with active engagement in the SEO community.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, advertising, communications, business, or a related area.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, a positive attitude, and the ability to thrive in a collaborative and fast-paced environment.
- Strong project management and organization skills, and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects on quick timelines.
- Familiarity with website analytics platforms such as Google Analytics.
- Knowledge of factors that influence search engine rankings.
- Ability to think strategically to identify and define keyword opportunities for optimization.
- Vast knowledge of SEO software such as Moz, SEMRush, ScreamingFrog, and others.
- Experience with paid search (Google AdWords, Bing Ads, etc.) is a plus.
- Experience with eCommerce and CMS platforms is a plus (Shopify, Bigcommerce, WordPress, etc.).
Benefits and Culture:
At Optimum7, we value our employee’s time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our extensive benefits package, including:
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Medical Benefits
- Strong Life/Work balance philosophy
- and Future Growth Opportunities within the Company
What happens next?
If you are interested in this opportunity, please apply below, and we will review your application as soon as possible.
Junior Level SEO Jobs, Mid Level SEO Jobs, Salary Listed, SEO Agency Jobs, SEO Analyst Jobs, SEO Analytics Jobs, SEO Associate Jobs, SEO Specialist Jobs, SEO Strategist Jobs, Technical SEO Jobs