SEO Specialist – Remote UK
SEO Specialist – SEO Google
An exciting Digital agency is looking for a SEO Specialist to join their successful team!
The SEO Specialist will be responsible for conducting keyword research and analysis, monitoring and managing strategies both on site and off site, analyzing web traffic, ROI and creating reports. Ideally, we want a SEO Specialist who can attend the office once a month in Sheffield.
The SEO Specialist will need solid knowledge of:
- SEO (Search Engine Optimisation) experience.
- Google Analytics
- Managing SEO strategies.
- Understanding of Offsite & Onsite Optimisation factors.
- Marketing experience.
- Social Media
- Data Analysis & Reporting skills.
- Link Building
- Knowledge of using third-party digital marketing software such as Moz, SEM Rush, AhRefs etc.
- Knowledge of other digital marketing mediums such as PPC or CRO
SEO Specialists need to demonstrate the ability to work and communicate clearly and professionally with a wide range of people.
It is essential that all SEO Specialist have first class communication skills – written and verbal, time management, client care skills, well organised, show initiative, work to strict deadlines and work effectively under pressure.