Software Architect | Remotive.com
For our Customer, who is a successful safety-critical solution provider, we are seeking an experienced Software Requirements Engineer to help create, manage and improve high-level safety-critical requirements for embedded graphics and compute drivers.
The Customer was a key player in the definition of enabling standards such as the OpenGL SC 2.0 specifications. They are a key participant within the Khronos Group defining new safety critical graphics and compute standards, as well as members of the VITA hardware standards group.
Should you be an architect or systems-level developer who has knowledge of, and perhaps designed solutions with OpenGL and/or Vulkan or GPU compute platforms such as OpenCL, then the position is for you.
Why Be Excited About this Position?
- You will get to work on the definition and maintenance of requirements for state-of-the-art graphics and compute in safety-certified environments
- You get to be at the forefront of new software and hardware development for avionics and automotive.
- Working for an amazing company filled with talented people who love cool technology
- Able and willing to work Eastern Time Zone (EST)
- 8-10 years of development experience with C and C++
- DS-178 or ISO 26262 Certification recent experience
- Ability to review and document the code per Safety Critical Standards
- Strong ability to review and understand existing code and document its features and design.
- Prior experience with code that includes industry-standard APIs and structured programming methods.
- Architect or system-level developer utilizing design solutions with OpenGL, Vulkan or GPU compute platforms such as OpenCL
- Experience within GPU-based rendering and compute solutions, GPU architecture, Safety Critical standards
- SLR / LLR Generation and Design Capture with Documentation Skills
- Experience using DOORS
- Have developed safety-critical code DO-178 DAL A / ISO-26262 ASIL D
- Control and Data Coupling
Mobica helps businesses build pioneering experiences for their customers. Headquartered in Manchester UK with offices across Europe and US, we partner with businesses across multiple industries – from aerospace to finance and semiconductors to automotive – providing them with access to incredible talent and engineering expertise across the entire technology stack
- Well-known Clients and Projects focused on the Technologies of Tomorrow – our work is already all around you. Almost all of our long term customers are instantly recognisable global brands developing some of the most interesting products and services you are using today and will use in the future. Our expertly crafted software underpins many of today’s amazing customer experiences. When you join us, you’ll be both challenged and supported, and you’ll be a part of something extraordinary.
- Empowered Mobicans driving their own careers – we empower our people to develop their skills and move forward in their careers. Our people are treated like partners, are encouraged to share knowledge and push the boundaries. We are there to help you with the opportunities to advance, learn and grow.
- Ideas are prioritised over Hierarchy and Biases – in Mobica you are listened to and valued. We are building open communication and a safe environment. We’ve made it our mission to create a working environment where all team members feel welcome, protected from discrimination and have access to equal opportunities.
- We believe that employees should be happy – Mobica is a place where talented minds are recognised, nurtured and valued. We are early adopters of the hybrid working practices, you define the way where you work more productive – at home or in the office – we will create the environment for that. In addition to the competitive salary you are getting access to a range of virtual, offline and on-site events and platforms where you can learn, brainstorm, challenge, express yourself or simply have some fun and get new friends. Fruit and snacks are in the office to make your mood good.
- Competitive salary package
- Flexible working hours
- Opportunity to work from home
- Training and mentoring programs
- Ability to advance your technology skills
- Variety of projects with the cutting edge technologies at the core
- Private medical care and life insurance
- Permanent employment
Diversity and Inclusion Statement
We aim to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people we can find, from a range of backgrounds and cultures. Inclusivity and equality are cornerstones of our Mobica community and a big part of what makes us so brilliant to work with. Here, dedication and performance are valued and rewarded regardless of nationality, gender, age, religious beliefs or other personal characteristics. Here, diversity is celebrated and everyone belongs.
“The benefits of having a diverse workforce from different backgrounds, recruited and developed only on the basis of ability, is a core personal belief for me – so I join with other members of Mobica’s leadership in promoting a commitment to recognise equal opportunities and rights for our talented individuals. Every Mobican can expect to be treated with dignity and respect regardless of personal characteristics or beliefs.”
Mobica | Be Extraordinary_