Software Developer (m/f/d) | Remotive.com
Ever wonder how Spotify creates ads that look as stunning in English as in Arabic? How Adidas generates beautifully crafted dynamic creatives for tens of thousands of products? Or how Warner Bros shows billions of ads across the globe on mobile phones, websites, and even TV within milliseconds? The software we create here at Celtra makes this as easy as pie, and we need your help!
We use various tools to craft our products. Be it Scala, Go, PHP, JS, Spark, SQL, NoSQL, AWS, or many others, we promise you’ll find your cup of tea in the mix. We also love CI/CD, IaC and do daily deploys to ensure your contributions see the light of day as soon as the QA team is happy.
To thrive in our environment, we expect you to:
- Have strong technical skills, significant experience in at least one mainstream programming language, and can design, implement and navigate around systems and services where performance, scale, and reliability are paramount.
- Have a proven track record of creating, maintaining, and delivering software to the masses.
- Be proactive, analytical, a good communicator, a team player, and – when needed – a good leader.
- Have a good product mindset.
Since your responsibilities are going to be:
- Shaping, developing, enhancing, and maintaining all our software offerings.
- Explaining and discussing ideas and potential solutions and distilling vague requirements into clean, simple code.
- Improving the production efficiency for our clients.
- Sharing knowledge and best practices across our engineering teams.
In return, we promise to:
- Compensate you well! Competitive salary, bonus, profit units, and performance reviews twice a year.
- Provide everything you need to do your job: equipment, flexible schedule, WFH budget, continuous education and training, well-being budget – you name it, we got you covered.
- Embed you in a second-to-none culture in a fantastic, well-established company with a hint of a startup feel, working with world-class clients even your parents know!
We are hiring on a permanent employment agremeent and this position is open in Ljubljana (SI) or Zagreb (CRO.
If you think you’d be a good fit or want to chat more about the role and responsibilities, we’d love to hear from you!
Celtra helps enterprise advertisers, media, and agencies design, approve, and deliver digital creative across the ever-growing number of campaigns, markets, designs, and variants. Celtra’s Creative Automation & Enablement Software for helps brands move faster than ever while dramatically scaling content production. Companies like adidas, TripAdvisor, Spotify, Unilever, NBCU, Lululemon, YETI, Vice, and hundreds more partner with Celtra to cut production costs while increasing efficiencies and output in the cloud.
Empowering Creativity through Diversity & Inclusion
Our mission is to empower creativity – and we cannot fulfill our mission without different perspectives. Diversity drives innovation, and Celtra is committed to diversity, equity, inclusion, and belonging.
Every employee is empowered at Celtra – no matter your race, age, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, physical or mental ability, or ethnicity. We hire the best, and develop our teams through continuous education and mentorship, in a community where everyone can bring their whole selves to work.