Solutions Consultant | Remotive.com
Softheon builds software and automation solutions for health insurers and government health agencies. Help shape the future of health tech while working from home with incredible benefits that reflect our commitment to expanding access to quality insurance. Work for a fast-growing, established, and profitable company where you can power what’s next in healthcare.
We are looking for a Solutions Consultant to join our team in leading the initiative in facilitating and developing strategic solutions that are essential to the continued growth and success of our Commercial cloud. The Solutions Consultant will act as the point of contact for existing and prospective customers in requirement planning, traceability, review, and monitoring the SDLC lifecycle of Softheon’s health plan solutions.
The Solutions Consultant proposes ways to improve Softheon’s efficiency by facilitating the strategic solution selling efforts that is essential to our continued growth and success. Using leadership skills, technical expertise, and detailed knowledge of the Softheon platform, the Solutions Consultant will partner with sales, leadership and account owners in initial opportunity discovery and qualification, presenting solutions and value proposition to prospects and clients. The Solutions Consultant will partner with marketing on content development and campaign support, while teaming up with the product team and client executives on pre- and post-sale engagement to ensure the right resources are involved at the right time.
Success as a Solutions Consultant at Softheon requires confidence, independent action, initiative, a sense of urgency, and the ability to make decisions and take responsibility for them. Our ideal candidate can react and adjust quickly to changing conditions and come up with practical ideas for dealing with them. If you are motivated by a primarily a task-focused job, requiring reliability-backed confident leadership that encourages results-driven, task-oriented collaboration, this is the role for you.
Key Responsibilities (include but not limited to):
- Evaluate data formulated in conjunction with the Product Team and apply the results in influencing the direction that other product teams take as well as informing decisions of the business.
- Responsible for the solution for the business unit. In this role, the Solutions Consultant is responsible for the maintenance and releases to the demo and training environments as well as the validation and deployment of new releases made available by Product Management to client-owned model, QA, and production environments. These production releases often occur after business hours.
- Support the Client Executives to address all-client impacting issues and initiatives, typically through coordinating communication and acceptance of deployments.
- Partner with other internal teams, including, but not limited to, Product Management, PMO, Sales, Client Executives, IT, DevOps, and Marketing for the purpose of defining goals collaboratively. Solutions Consultants often take the initiative of ensuring products that interact with each other are properly built out by coordinating discussions and design sessions with the correlated teams.
- Create, manage, and execute JAD requirement gathering activities side-by-side with sales leadership and account owners, by taking the lead on key functional and technical initiatives. Using these requirements, you will drive demos to prospective and existing clients to showcase Softheon’s solutions.
- Lead requirement discovery sessions for Commercial Cloud business unit planning.
- Validate software, workflow, hardware and implementation fit with standard Softheon SaaS and BPaaS solutions.
- Develop a high-level gap analysis and initial scope of work.
- Work alongside a PMO representative to build out new client environments, including the extensive configuration of the model, QA, and production environments using Softheon’s internal configuration management system, Switchboard.
- Attend and present/demo at prospect and customer meetings and internal sessions in collaboration with other functions, as necessary.
- Research and document new, improved products and innovation within the industry.
- Influence product development and enhancements using gathered intelligence to enhance internal practices and processes, achieving genuine sales development.
- Understand the healthcare IT ecosystem and basics of administrative and financial workflows and transaction processing.
- Bachelor’s of Science (BS) degree in Finance, Accounting, Computer Science and/or Engineering preferred.
- Financial and technical experience required.
- 2-5 years of experience in pre-sales, client-facing or technical roles.
- 2-5 years of experience in US healthcare industry working with health plans and TPAs as a service provider, software provider or consultant preferred.
- Salesforce.com experience and understanding of best practices.
- Microsoft Office and SharePoint experience and understanding of best practices.
- Faster-than-average pace; ability to learn quickly, thoroughly, and in detail.
- Must recognize and adjust to change proactively.
- Strategic, big-picture thinking backed by an added focus on the tactical aspects of the work.
- Ability to thrive in ambiguity.
- Setting and achieving specific standards for self and for others; an emphasis on schedule and quality.
- Lively and incisive communication, stimulating influence on others, while being firm, direct, and self-assured in dealing with them.
When you join Softheon, you will:
- Have an opportunity to add value to a diverse team of innovative professionals
- Rise to new challenges everyday
- Receive competitive salary and career growth opportunities
Softheon is an equal opportunities employer. We strongly believe that employing a diverse workforce is key to our success. We make recruitment hiring decisions based on each candidate’s experience and skills. We value your passion to make healthcare affordable, accessible, and plentiful.
As a leading software development company, Softheon offers the decision to work remotely or in-office. Softheon earned multiple placements on the Inc. 5000 in recent years due to its rapid growth. Softheon’s rich benefits offerings include unlimited PTO, 401(k) matching, and 80% of health care premiums paid.
Founded in 2000, Softheon’s Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) and Business Process-as-a-Service (BPaaS) solutions solve complex challenges for health plans and government health agencies. Currently, Softheon’s solutions serve 8 State agencies and over 80 health plans.
Issuers and consumers utilizing Medicaid, Medicare, and the ACA Marketplace benefit from Softheon’s innovative technology that reduces administrative overhead and enhances user-experiences.
To find out more about Softheon please visit www.softheon.com.
To all recruitment agencies: Softheon does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to Softheon employees or any other company location. Softheon is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes and will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with the Company.